So sick of burning through materials

i’ve 2 keys near each other;
i push multishot, then the resource button;
-not ideal, but it works for me.

Stone’s referring to the UE set items, which can have primary attributes of bonus Multishot damage, but that don’t come with that guaranteed. As an example, take a look at the Hell Walkers on my Multishot DH. Of course, what he’s forgotten is that the UE set can also be used for Grenades, not just Multishot, in which case Multishot damage on those slots isn’t just non-desirable, it’d be detrimental.

I was talking with Stone the other night. He was Jelly of my non-ancient helm that fell with the right stats for an MS build. lol

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/DTMAce-1687/hero/10562626

I’m still looking for a few better pieces, but have been to high 80s… Could probably clear a GR90+ right now if I fished. No augments, only 2 gem slots, and only a few ancients. Not nearly optimized right now. Been running GR80s for gem leveling the past few days.

I wish the amount of forgotten souls needed for a reforge was cut down to 30.
"50 Forgotten Souls is TOO DAMN HIGH!"

1 Like

I guess you want something like this? … aside from the rude secondary.
https://imgur.com/a/re9R2rN

It’s a conspiracy to keep you playing

I despise spending the day farming mats to roll some gear, then watching it all go up in smoke, trying to get stat X for 75 rolls and never seeing it come up. I’ll admit I go over board, either OCD or frustration grab the hamster :hamster: in my head and force the poor bugger to run harder on the wheel and keep me rolling in the face of impossible odds until the stores for war are tapped.
All that having been said, should it be possible to roll a ring let’s say 75 times and not get 45% or better CHD or what ever? Oh and the best is when you’re rolling for say area on ring X and nothing but perfect chc and chd comes up every time but never any area rolls. Then you need to add chc to ring XY and yup you guessed it… perfect area rolls for miles, damn you to hell RNGods. Hahahahahaha I love this game but we need the ability to kill npc’s derp.

Sometimes, you just get a regular amulet that rolls really nice and you just miss out on the caldessan’s.

Look at my amulet. Yeah, I won’t top that. I did see a friend get a primal exactly like it right before I got mine.

Hey! I just did my first GR70 on this toon, and was stoked to see a Primal Cage of the Hellborn (UE Chest) drop…please be good…please be good…

ID’d it and got Dex, Armor, and Sentry damage, with + Gold, and Poison Res.

+15 Souls…thanks…

But what annoys me with these crafting episodes are probably the outlying results, which don’t happen too often, but when they do, they really chap my hide.

I understand about the various effective UE builds, but in Season, around P450, I don’t really have a lot of materials to burn up, and I look toward satisfying results. But this time, man! I kept getting Chakram, Impale, over and over, and finally, on the very last roll I could do, got Multishot at 11%.

In Season, at barely P450 I’m not too interested in min/maxing.

Oh, on another note, the Crimson plan finally dropped tonight as I was doing one random Bounty to gain the materials for my one required to reforge for the Season. So there’s that.

Embedding the picture you made a link to…

Hot damn! I’d take that in a heartbeat, turn it physical and be a very happy bunny indeed! I wouldn’t even mind the secondary.

2 Likes

Dang, I’d be happy with just main stat CHD and CHC.

Got one primal FoT today. Guess what… Junk.

please do not touch my Life%, or I’ll hit you with a whole lot of wind!!

I feel your pain. I finally managed to get a primal one and im still not that impressed with the stats it rolled…

Finally…

OK, so whose amulet is this? I saw yours, and it’s the bomb, but this one has got to be Photoshop…Fire is my element, and this amulet makes me drool! It would easily sell for $5000+ back in the day…

It’s mine. Scooped it last season playing LoD Rapid Fire. =) Never seen it before, never will again!

It’s sitting on my NS DH BurgerSlayer with the other gear from the previous two seasons playing Rapid Fire…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zurtle-6510/hero/111226179

As Zurtle doesn’t have TL3, he made a non-clickable link. When I replied, I just included the same URL but embedded it so everyone could see it.

It’s definitely just the odds not being in your favor. Anytime an item rolls a +damage to skill affix, it’s picked out of a full set of not just other similar skills, but also other affixes that aren’t +damage to skill. So you can easily have 10+ possible picks for that one affix slot every time you reroll the slot.

My 5th reroll was ancient. It has
997 vit
9.5 chc
100chd
Socket
7% cool down
Every one since has been parhetic. All resist life per second and so on. Think ill stick with this and put mats elsewhere. Tbe vit kets me roll vit of other items anyway