So NO Custom Games? How to trade then?

Title say it all. They stated that there will be no Chat, Custom games, lobbies. So i want explanation how will trading work? How i have to trade? How do i contact ppl and show them what i offer? Do i have to add 500+ ppl to my PS friend list so i can play the game that it shoud be at the start. You stated that you wont go back? Why PC users get the full game and Console gamers get some kind RIP crap. You Decide? Didnt you learn from years that when you start make own decisions you loose player base? You offer us an Single Player Game. You fail with D3 now you do this with D2. I bet there around 90% of Player Console Base that want to trade, we need to change items, or you will never make your gear or get your runes. I dont get it instead of listen you just decide to kill the game before release. I want to see a BLUE POST about trading. Dont you dare to kill D2 like you did with D3. Trading is a must in this game. Ok you want no lobbies or chat? Why? Atleast give us Custom Games. Maby you dont remember this " N Shako O Gaze" 90% of player base will know what im talking about. Im so close to refund this game, and not because ot the game bcause of Blizzard that dont listen what ppl want. yea its your game but dont forget we players make you what Blizzard is right now. Without our support are no more that dead gaming studio already.

10 Likes

You have no chance to trade the way you did in original.
You have 2 choice .
Example: you found Coa and want an eth titans

1. Use d2jsp offer your item then somebody answer make him friend .and invite him to your game. Get forengold.than get your item via FG.

2. Use any forum like discord make posts and hope somebody answer. Then again make him friend. On your konsole invite and so on…

Small trades to gear up or get fast something you need are impossible. Same as getting together with randoms talking/trading

Its called "modernized System " and it helps us not getting that much addicted like 20 years ago .

oh forgot 3. Possibility
Use that amazing Emo- wheel ingame , you
Iink a item >hope somebody needs>he try adds you on platform> you can start talking via chat lol

2 Likes

Could be worse. They just announced the switch only goes up to 4 players in multiplayer so who knows how badly they borked the balance for switch versions XD

I would prefer 4 players on ps5 if i could talk to them

Yea you won’t at all on the switch either lol