So it's looking like Season 22 = only Shenlong's season

Is there any build that doesnt use Shenlong’s in s22? I’m feeling kinda forced here.

The question should be “is there another viable build other than tr”. I mean its simple: current swk tr is strongest build, but poj tr may overcome it in terms of dmg since you get an additional cube slot. But is there anything else? And this is depending on the patch. If it stays as it was on ptr, I don’t think so. My uliana testings (no season of course) were just 10 lvl below current swk tr, with some pushing I might close the gap to 7-8 lvl but thats it. Rainment gen is too squishy, inna gen does not deal dmg and both would be gen builds. LTK or WoL did not get any buff at all. So no, nothing else than stupid tr build - non season swk, season poj with shen.

SWK WoL can use Rabid Strike in addition to Torch, VW and Kyo’s Blade so it gets a little help via the 4th cube slot. LoD WoL gets even faster with Torch, Kyo’s Rabid and In-Geom. PoJ TR is still going to be top dog since the Shenlong bonus is not insignificant and only PoJ has the slots available to maximize it.

Rabid gives doubled dmg, so wol is only 5-8 lvl under (ns) tr then?

Here we go again, lol. Uliana can’t use Shenlong’s optimally since you need FoE, Fist of Az and Lion’s Claw to get the most out of it. The best 4th cube slot weapon for the build is probably In-Geom. Using Shen Long with Uliana means you lose either Fist of Az (nope), Lion’s Claw (nope) or FoE (unlikely since it allows a LOT more SSS attacks).

LoD WoL and SWK WoL won’t use it but those builds are more for speeds than for pushing.

Raiment already uses it as well as Inna gen so they don’t count (plus they just are not competitive).

LTK builds are laughable compared to WoL and TR.

SWK TR can’t use it since it needs Balance, VW and WKL to work, so it gains a possible In-Geom or Echoing Fury as a 4th cube slot (EF may be too much resource usage for the build to handle.

So that leaves PoJ TR which will likely be the top build for monk and WILL use Shen Long’s for pushing. For speeds, Shen Long is unnecessary and Echoing Fury or In-Geom is likely the best 4th slot.

The problem Bravata with these threads of yours, is that you are claiming that ONLY 1 build is viable. PoJ TR with ShenLong will almost certainly be the highest GR push build, there’s just too many multipliers. But Speed farming builds and Quick gem up builds and bounty builds are a thing, in addition to support builds. So I agree that Shen Long will likely be best performing GR build, but Shen Long is FAR from the ONLY viable build or weapons.

2 Likes

None of the other classes use Shenlong’s. You’ve still got options.

2 Likes

So, are you planning on doing one of these threads for each class…

…and being proved wrong in all of them?

5 Likes

At least he didn’t boldly state “prove me wrong” in the monk one, lol!

1 Like

the missing cherry on the cake is:

season 22 = only chantodos season

:joy:

2 Likes

In his “Only Norvald’s season” post I joked that he’d do the exact same thing, but for Manajuma’s set! Give him time, he is working on two of the following three; a Unified Theory of Gravity, a cure for cancer and an end to world hunger. His plate is full.

2 Likes

Really Bravata, really?

1 Like

As he already explained the unproven Collatz Conjecture to a “colleague” already, the unfied theory for gravity shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.

I just accept that g = 9,82 m/s^2 caused by some spooky higgs bosons and am fine with that

2 Likes

You shouldn’t accept that…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_of_Earth

Near Earth’s surface, gravitational acceleration is approximately 9.81 m/s^2, which means that, ignoring the effects of air resistance, the speed of an object falling freely will increase by about 9.81 metres per second every second.

A picture showing the variation from the standard g depending on where in the world you are…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GRACE_globe_animation.gif

1 Like

At least he’s not a Flat Earther (Ding) and denying Gravity exists!

1 Like

I’d like to see him make a “only Danetta’s season” thread.

I dont get those kind of posts, Nothing, Absolutely nothing stops you to play other builds, You will (not likely atleast) get in top push spots anyway so why not just play something you enjoy ? You like uliana? Go for it, you like poj? play it! It doesnt matter if X is doing X’s gr and you do y’s GR. Its a game, Have fun, That’s it.

The saddest part? Nobody mentioned Chantodos. Nobody.
/crickets
Even though it looks to be a Chantodos Season (again), or possibly Twister.

Uhhh look up about 7 posts and Diavel posted about the OP starting a “Only Chantodo’s Season”.