So disapointed this build doesnt even do and dmg...barbarian build check it up

hey its yo boy, fo real thou, its bugged, bruh you think im stoopiid? he speaks the truth, I been reading I been searching I been testing yall, its description and shiznet … i only used lon rings and LoD gem together and it should work, peace

Uhh, yeah. If ya gotta ask…

5 Likes

LoN build (set rings) and the new Legacy of Dreams gem do not stack…

If you have both of them on…problem identified. It was PBCAK.

1 Like

Legacy of Nightmares does not stack with Legacy of Dreams unfortunately. Until you either send us a link through d3planner or maintenance finishes up the experts are in the dark about what your issue is. Unless of course you actually write out what gear you have on your barbarian.

Oh, and stop spamming threads. Does nothing more than annoy everyone.

2 Likes

:speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Is that a trick question, luv?

2 Likes

Just copy the Battletag from the forum profile page url and replace the - with a # :wink:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/u/MagicalSouls-2761/summary

He plays on EU and currently a earthquake Build.

2 Likes

Take a Screen Shot of your profile and post it in this thread.

Make you link here like this:

( ` ) before and after your link ignore the paren.

https://i.imgur.com/l86nJXA.jpg

and it will let us help you better.

Not sure why people think they stack or why its a bug. LoD descripton does say “While you have no set bonuses…”, and LoN is, to my mind, a set. the description of LoN also says "While this is your only Item Set bonus ", which means it has to be a set.
Makes sense to me, at least.

2 Likes

Reading is not some players strongest attribute.

1 Like

look what a niice build I made I was so disappointed it didn’t even do any dmg MagicalSouls#2761

Can’t see you profile.

Please make a Screen Shot of your profile and post it here.

thanks! :slight_smile:

Is someone trolling us? :-1::-1:

Maybe he just doesnt realize what a zbarb really is.

why are some peoples profile blocked from us seeing them ?

The very first post at the top of this forum.

Not working for me as I just get a page with a 404 error, but if he is using an earthquake build both gem and ring set are useless. Been a while since I played barbarian, but I do not think a non-set earthquake build is even worth the effort to put together.

o LOL thank you so much, dam im blind

You have to copy his battletag from the URL and go to d3planner.com and import his profile with the battletag MagicalSouls#2761, which you got from the URL.

In the forum profile url the # ist replaced by a - because # would be a html anchor.

He plays currently a earthquake Build with the might of earth Set. It would be helpful if he would save his build with d3planner and share the link.

1 Like

No, he doesn’t. His original post even said he’s using a Legacy build. The reason why we can’t see his profile, and the reason his d3planner import is also out-of-date, is because the profiles website is broken, as per the forum sticky). We don’t know what build he’s using unless he shows us, or he lets someone on EU inspect his profile in-game.

Nope d3planner should work. I saw the correct updates from one guy i helped over the last days.

He just play earthquake again because his legacy build did not work. (d3planner AboutToDie Level 70 Barbarian (updated 28.9.2019)

Edit: 29.09.
WW Barb on d3planner.

He should save his build on d3planner and share the link.