Slow-Mo Flex Bug? - Aegis of Valor Crusader

Using the Aegis of Valor HF Ascendancy GR125 build from Diablo Fans dot com (my Unity ring doesn’t have a slot so I am not currently using Zei’s).

This build calls for multiple abilities to spammed quite often while engaging mobs so I’m constantly hitting my keys. Randomly, and for no reason that I can surmise, my character goes into a sort of repeat loop of a slow-motion flex animation which cannot be stopped even if I use Steed Charge. It feels as if latency spikes for no reason, but every time it has happened, I’ve checked and my latency is fine.

No clue what’s happening, so I’m hoping posting here will lead to some investigation. Feel free to have QA contact me directly if needed.

If you are going to use a cookie cutter build from another site, you should at least bother to read through the guide. Or even just read the descriptions of your gear. Especially gloves.

So why are you posting in a bug report forum? This is not a help forum. You should post in the Sader subforum, or General Discussion forum, or New Player Help forum.

1 Like

You have Stone Gauntlets in the Cube’s armour slot. Read the legendary affix. Combat the negative effects by maintaining 100% up-time on Akarat’s Champion or using the Ice Climbers boots.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I will go back to Aquila and test. You’ve been much more helpful than the previous response.

EDIT: You were very much correct, that was the culprit. Thanks again!

That’s because this is not a Help Forum. And in that respect, TimberWolf was being more helpful than he needed to be. He even told you to check the description on the Gloves.

Please read:

Timberwolf’s response is like a breadcrumb trail to the answer whereas I just immediately gave the answer. Both methods lead to the eventual same destination, i.e. the OP realises it’s the Stone Gauntlets and not a bug, but being given clues to the answer when all you want is the answer can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Then players should use the proper forum. Again, this is the Bug Report Forum, not a help forum.

Yes, and people sometimes report things as bugs that aren’t so I help them by telling them why they’re not bugs, rather than giving them clues as to why they’re not bugs.

2 Likes