Slow inventory load is now slow everything load

Is the Mac client still being supported? I’ve gone from having incredibly slow inventory load times (annoying but I can just wait) to the game being largely unplayable due to lag-like behavior.

It’d be nice to occassionally come back and play the game, but currently, the game is unplayable. iMac 2019, Ventura 13.1.

1 Like

I have the same issue in the last few days till now, currently playing on macbook 2019 ventura

1 Like

I am having no problem playing Diablo 3 on my 16" MacBook Pro M1 Pro. I’ve played many toons already and each one has been fun. My fave is WW barb, So smooth/easy and fun!

Try Act 2, it seems less of a problem when I use Act 2 Town for updating stash, vendors, and Shads purchases. Wish all Act town worked at that speed.

2 Likes

I have a 2020 iMac, i7 3.8 cpu, AMD 5700XT, its always been that way. Have to play on bootcamp.

Temporary fix:

Go to Options > Video
Switch Texture quality from whatever it is, to the other option (high to low or low to high)

This fixes it for the game you’re in. You have to do it again every new game.

1 Like

I have this issue BUT, it occurs for both inventory and in the game itself (lag and rubber banding). It also only occurs in the NA region. It runs fine in the EU region, on the same system with the same client. It’s almost unplayable. Tried lowering the video options but that didn’t help. Something broke in the last few months.

Going to try it in Parallels and see if the windows version has the same issue

I’m having the same problem here – 2021 14" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 64GB, 32 GPU cores. This machine was just fine playing just a few weeks ago both on the built in retina display and on my studio display. Now it lags horribly on a 1440p display. Not sure if something in the 13.3 update broke something, but this is basically unplayable now.

1 Like