Since I can't post in General or find out how

Wanted to share a picture but then this forum demands I need a category and only gives me 5 choices. I no longer care about the post I’m just confused why I cant make a thread in General Discussion. A forum should not be difficult to use and I’m sure I’ll get tons of backlash but this is just ridiculous.

Hey Wildcard. Are you a console player? Unfortunately, only players who have purchased the game on PC can post in the General Discussion forum. If you have purchased the game on PC, make sure you’re logged in to the same account you used to purchase D3.

As for not being able to post pictures, that’s a feature of the forum trust system. You can read more about it here:

There’s also a way for players who don’t yet have trust level 3 to work around it (cheers Perusoe!)

1 Like

Actually, it’s not a work-around. It’s actually a feature of the new D3 Forums. The New Forum Guide you linked has it listed as Posting a Code Line, but it’s not clear that it can be used to post links.

I prefer using the The Ultimate Forum Guide posted on the Europe Forums. It is more detailed and gives many of examples of how to use the codes. I have it bookmarked for reference:

You just have to scroll past the Trust Level information. Click on the green button to expand/collapse each section.

By the way, thanks for the plug.  

1 Like

Perusoe coming through again with the goods! Cheers bud :beers:

1 Like