Silenced players not able to play

Gonna make this thread so this subject does not go away.
There is still an issue that does not allow people to play if they are silenced in any of Blizzards games.
This was locked in technical , yet we were promised a fix/reply for this.
Going 60+ days now and still nothing.

This is a continuation from Technical support forum, since it apparently couldn’t just be moved here:

And would like to know if there are any updates on this issue?

6 Likes

Thank you for making a thread in the Bug Report forum like Drakuloth asked. I don’t expect any updates any time soon, but at least this is now in the right place.

Hopefully people stay polite in this thread. You do a very good job with that and it is appreciated!

2 Likes

I still hope for a “christmas” miracle or a late one. There is so much I can handle, but not able to play Diablo is a hard one.
Hopefully, this thread can continue and hopefully have some good news…
So any info?

1 Like

I’d like to add that the amount of time this has taken to get even addressed is a bit disheartening. The season is passing us by, and the Darkening of Tristram is starting tomorrow. Sure, I don’t doubt people deserved their silences, but even Blizzard agrees that their actions were not ban worthy, and at the moment a silence = ban. Seems moderately unfair.

3 Likes

Season 19 is over half way done. And still nothing.
Over 60 days and still nothing.
This is unacceptable. I don’t see any future of getting s19 pet or even able to play it.
Bugs and errors for all players are getting fixed right away while this you don’t care about.
It can’t be true you need over 2 months to solve this issue.
Either you don’t care about players being muted not able to play, cause hey “they got muted”. Or something else. But this is beyond reason.

Not a single blue post on this bug forum. I think this subject is a loss. No replies, nothing.

3 Likes

How to know if you’Ve been silenced ? I’m getting same error, but can’t figure out why I’d be

3 Likes

You will have recieved an email from Blizzard on the email you use for your account. Explaining the silence and the reason why.

And to the blue posters if they are checking in :
Can we PLEASE get an update for this??? Can’t be true for over 2 months that this persist.

1 Like

també estou com esse tipo de problema

2 Likes

It is a known issue that they are working on. Hopefully, your silence is not long.

É uma questão conhecida que eles estão trabalhando. Espero que seu silêncio não seja longo.

I doubt that. This is beyond acceptable for the timeline on this issue.

1 Like

I love on how there are literally no moderators even attempting too address this issue. Really professional Blizzard! Might as well drop another ban hammer on everyone since you think this is acceptable. This guy has been waiting for over 60 days!? Pathetic!

2 Likes

Yup. If this bug was happening to all players, they would have had an outcry of rage and it would get fixed within hours. They brushed it away from technical support and onto bug report, there are no blue posts on here = those whom know something.
Even though we “made a mistake”, we should be able to play while muted and I could understand it would take 2-3 weeks. But over 60 days now is unacceptable.

1 Like

Yep, been silenced and grayed out. Really wish they would fix this bug. Was about to start playing WoW again but cannot start a game there too. WTH?

2 Likes

Yeah I hope they are on it right now. And hopefully having a solution.

2 Likes

Silenced players can actually start Diablo 3, but get an error message when trying to create a game. It is not greyed out. The bug does not impact WoW.

You may have a Tech Support issue stopping you. The most common is related to Razer software. Check out the sticky on the Tech support forum.

I was silenced yesterday in diablo 3, and the resume button is greyed out. when i try to join someone else’s game it gives me error 315000. I play hours of hardcore diablo 3 everyday and am top 20 on the leaderboard, this bug is killing me! Please help :frowning:

2 Likes

I am sorry HunterRush. I can’t specifically help you. Hopefully this is your first Silence. The penalty for that is only 24 hours.

If you feel there was an error, you can appeal until they tell you to stop appealing. The logs of chat are attached to the report so it is easy to review once it comes up in queue. You might have to try twice though…

You don’t really think the QA Bug team is going to read all that, do you?

1 Like

The reason that your posts are hidden is that they received too many flags from the forum community. I would suspect that spamming will be frowned upon by the forum moderators, leading to additional disciplinary action.

Not hidden. You just need to see my battletag by hovering over my avatar. Here it is:

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/hero/43713122