Shotgun Crusader for 4p

I have planned out and started testing a Heavens Fury setup for 4P, I haven’t been able to test it in the desired 4p setup yet but I believe it can spit out the right numbers.

Party Setup
ZDPS Monk & ZDPS Barb globe spawning setups need roughly 30 a minute, Wizard or Necro depending on where season 19 goes.

Skills
Heavens Fury-Fires of Heaven
Provoke- Hit me
Laws of Valor- Unstoppable Force
Steed Charge-Draw & Quarter
Punish-Celerity
Akkarats Champion- Prophet

Gear
[https://www.d3planner.com/257024181]

Depending on whether you are going for RGK setup or trash killing the setup could change in terms of gems and cube items. I found that when you have echoing fury you have 100% uptime on akkarats pretty easily, depending on lag you could maybe incorporate pain enhancer but its hard to say in heavy density.

Playstyle

While playing it I noticed using Punish to stay on top of your focus target helped tremendously and allowed you to nuke down elites rather quickly. It felt like an elite killer spec but trash also dies around it. When you have high attack speed with echoing fury I was seeing 3-5 attacks per second, which led to shield of fury stacking tremendously fast.

In a 4p setup you will absolutely have to be setup in monk sanc to keep stone gauntlets from freezing you. The build should also be 2p viable with the use of a monk also following the same principles.

Please feel free to leave some opinions, I have played crusader competitively since season 1 and seen the glory days of crusader in 4P i’m looking for a way to get us back into the meta and this maybe a first step.

Thank you, Dkoi

This build is extremely squishy and has to be baby sit by both support toons, I really despise it. I prefer invoker/captain crimson.

You haven’t DR. You can’t run HF without Lazy Shotgun setup simply because you can’t survive in GR110+ (probably also lower).

I tried the combo Crimson + Aughild + Akkhan HF but there isn’t discussion with Invoker RGK: there aren’t enough multipliers to really think about a HF RGK build in decent high GR.

I have seen the build played before and its not as squishy as you think, I can easily play 125-130 speeds in 4p as blessed shield with less defensive gear then this setup.

Did you say as Blessed Shield? that build is indeed super squishy.

1 Like

Ya I run them in the current season as blessed shield but I just really love shotgun so i’m just brainstorming and testing the build it honestly feels good. Znec globes is really good with it as well, you literally become a walking laser beam.

1 Like

it works i have lod lazy shotgun and is pretty tanky, in most cases and i can kill a elite in 115 in 4 man but i need a lot of physical damage to proc hf a lot with blocks, but blessed shield is just way better

1 Like

In my opinion they need to change bracer of fury to give 400% permanently and refund or reduce wrath cost by 50% and we have something with just that one piece alone.

1 Like