Shared Stash Can't Be Accessed

I’d like to report that this is what happened before I was unable to access my shared Stash. I was on my character Love - Level 28 Sorceress and I was going in and out of The Sewers trap in Act2 to try to shop a 3 socket Pole arm for my merc. I did that for about 7 minutes and then in the center of my screen I saw connection interupted basically seemed to of been a Rollback to the server. Following that I tried to go into a new game and it said my character was already in a game on the server. While I understand that both of these issues are on the dev’s radar I’d like to point out its been about 20 hours or so can’t access my shared stash on any of my characters listed below.

Love - 28 Sorceress
Tye - 18 Paladin
BadWolf - 1 Druid
Tank - 21 Barb
Amazon - 13 Amazon

Amercias
Windows 10 Pro

RIP,

The Shared Stash issue is a separate one, but it’s also on the developers’ radar. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the beta helped reveal that bug so hopefully we can fix it up ASAP.

I moved you to a new thread so we can keep reports of this separate from the “character stuck in game” reports and make it easier for people to find the information. Either way, the devs are working on figuring out how to unlock any locked shared stashes for players who get stuck online and have to be manually removed.

Thank you sir! Its a fantastic work in progress man! I love it! I have a bunch of items on my shared tabs that I was gonna try out on some other characters. So far I’ve made a level 28 Sorceress, and 18 Paladin, Going to Try the Barb / Zon / Druid next. Likely won’t be fixed before Beta is over which is unfortunate but none the less Its alot of fun and brings back the early days.

Same is happening to me , tryed to join a game with my sorc , the game somehow lagged and now i cant go in another game with this sorc , and cant acces the shared stash with my other character . tryed to restart the game etc , any fix ?

Yeah been like 48 hours still unable to access my shared stash tabs all 3 are grayed out. Please assist.