Share your Death of your cherished member here for Season 20

Hi, my poor Necromancer who barely augmented 3 ancient gears and claimed primal krysbin and near perfect dayntee bindings died during grind session of group GR 100 when the screen just suddenly froze.

Maybe it was due to the infamous AD bug, server fail, or just meeting poor luck during my 1 am grind. Rest in Peace Daemon you will be missed…

1 Like

I lost mine due to fatigue.

I’ve had my work time shifted due to Coronavirus, and I don’t think my body clock was adjusted yet.

Finding myself running into a corner like a failed bot should have been an indicator to stop playing for the night.

Oh no… Had to do “one more”. Forgot to refresh my Barb’s BoM buff on a mid tier GR for gemups.

GG.

1 Like

I do not know his name but may that Barb Rest in Peace…

She might not!

I didn’t give her the respect she deserved.

Just hope she doesn’t haunt me for my transgressions.

SonyaHC died today on a lost connection(error 1016) due DDOS attack.

1 Like

RIP SonyaHC. Might I suggest trying out Nintendo Switch Diablo 3 HC? The pause system is excellent and you wont have to worry about server issues again for solo plays.

My “cherished member” is fortunately still alive and in good working order…

All face death one day… We will be waiting with open arms…

Frank my Savages Barb…in a tight situation I somehow turned on sticky keys and was sent to desktop. RIP 103
Frank My Waste Barb. Client Side Crash…in 100
Frank my Savages Barb Pushing too early…

1 Like

May the Frank Triplets rest in peace within Valhalla

I lost my dear old wizard Shwifty. It has been some time since i last played, maybe 2 years and I was grinding out and pushing some greater rifts.

I was playing it semi safe but i must have gotten slack or confidant or just a combination of factors and in the last 1/3 of health on the rift guardian, teleport on cool down, potion on cool down and ground effects all over the place which were not a problem or so i thought…

Then some random ping, maybe it was his jailer effect or him teleport stunning me and boom, just like that Shwifty was dead.

Should have practiced more i guess lol, got complacent and not on top of my movement.

1 Like

Sometimes even the best of us fall to complacency without realizing. RIP Shwifty.

Thanks mate :smiley:

I just levelled my necro to 70, now to do a new Wizard…

Luckily, I haven’t lost the two characters I’ve invested time into since coming back to Diablo but I still remember losing my Vanilla WD due to a router issue =*(

To all that die and are still to die… a drink to the dead

1 Like

on my 4th wiz, bad season for me but all deaths my fault fighting above my weight class. those multi fire explosions hurt.

1 Like