Shadow Clones Are Killing Me

Maybe it’s a leveller for the SSF players. Group players just going to have to change their gameplay around nems and ditch them or be prepared to ditch a few rifts to get those juicy 150 gems. Still won’t be as painful as solo fishing though.

Well, I can pretend to be one of the millions who only care about themselves by saying…oh well! Doesn’t bother me any as I hardly ever use nems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But this isnt about the bracers I think? This is about the seasons theme.

It is lol. The bracers spawn the spinners though which is what causes the deaths when the theme clones attack them and it redirects the damage.

1 Like

Nemesis Bracers can result in a pack of Dervishes, sure, but it’s not the only time they’ll exist in bounties / rifts / GRs. The clones could kill you without Nems having generated the reflecting mobs.

Haha yes. I was having a crack at a 137 on my GoD DH and had dragged a bunch of whites and elites through a square festering only to come across a yellow Vicious Magewraith so teleported out, rage quit the game and had a glass of milk and cookies.

1 Like

This issue was noted in my consolidated PTR feedback thread. Please let me know if there are other issues with the clones that are not on my list!

Thanks

1 Like