Set Portal no access

Hallo, ich habe das Set “Maskerade des brennenden Karnevals” in Season 22 vollständig und ausgerüstet. Trotzdem kann ich den Foiliantenfür das Setportal nicht öffnen. Es kommt die Meldung, dass meine Kleidung nicht angemessen sei. Ich bitte um Abhilfe.
Danke
Hello, I have the set “Masquerade of the Burning Carnival” in Season 22 complete and equipped. Nevertheless, I can not open the Foiliantenfor the set portal. I get a message that my clothing is not appropriate. I ask for remedy.thank you

There have been NUMEROUS threads created stating that NONE of the new sets have a set dungeon for them. You will need to farm the pieces of one of the other sets in your class in order to get that part of the season journey completed.

Hier gab es zahlreiche Threads, die besagten, dass die neuen Sets keine Set-Dungeons haben. Sie müssen Teile für einen der anderen Sätze Ihrer Klasse züchten, um diesen Teil der Saisonreise abzuschließen.

Blame Google translate for any errors.

1 Like

The remedy is that you use a set that had a dungeon for it…

that the new sets do not have a dungeon, I was not aware. Thanks for the information!