Set of the Familiar

Normally, I play the Wizard.

But this season and the last I also played the Monk with the Inna Mystic Ally Build.

I really love this Build and I really wish there would be a similar Build / Set for my favorite class the Wizard.

Therefore, I want to make this suggestion:

(2) Set:

Familiars now automatically attack enemies and gain the effect of the runes: Sparkflint, Icicle, Ancient Guardian and Arcanot.

Furthermore, all Familiar’s projectiles explode on impact, dealing damage (as Arcane, Cold or Fire; based on the selected rune) to all enemies within 11 yards.

(4) Set:

You gain 10% damage reduction and 5% movement speed for each Familiar you have out.

(6) Set:

Attacking enemies creates additional Familiars (based on your selected rune) that lasts 15 seconds. You can have up to 8 Familiars at the same time.

The damage of your Familiars is increased by 3333% for each Familiars you have out.

Legendaries:

Orb:

Familiars attack 22% faster and have a chance of 22% to cast Magic Missile, Shock Pulse or Electrocute when you do.

Wand:

You gain a Familiar buff whenever you land an attack with Magic Missile, Shock Pulse or Electrocute. Familiars deal 33% increased damage for each Familiar stack. Max 10 stacks.

Sword:

Familiar’s projectiles have a chance to bounce between targets several times. Each bounce causes an explosion on impact, dealing damage (as Arcane, Cold or Fire; based on the selected rune) to all enemies within 11 yards. With each bounce the chances to bounce again decrease.

2 Likes

This sounds interesting, would love to see something like this implemented.

I’d rather have a meteor set than a familiar set. Maybe Mirrorball could be revamped to a familiar-affix’d legendary. God knows it’s basically a dead item anyway.