Set dungeon for Masquerade of the Burning Carnival?

I would like to continue with the Slayer Chapter however is there not a set dungeon to complete for this set? Does that mean I need to find another set and do that dungeon? Thanks

1 Like

Yes.

You can continue other quests (you can look ahead next chapters). Come back to finish this quest when you get another set.

3 Likes

Thanks. I will do that. I wonder if there will be a set dungeon at some time in the future

CM had confirmed that they currently had no plan for adding set dungeons for the new sets.

2 Likes

Well that’s completely stupid.

8 Likes

Nope…

set dungeon takes too much time anyway. much faster to do the gr55s

Masquerade doesn’t have one but all the other 4 sets do. In your case, Rathma, Tragouls, Inarius and Pestilence. Thankfully for necromancer they are super easy, probably the easiest overall class to do dungeons. Only rathma can be a bit tricky and annoying, the other 3 are just a walk in the park. I think inarius is by far the easiest in the game.

This isn’t about the Conquest for mastering 8 set dungeons.

Completing a set dungeon is required for the Slayer stage of the Season Journey.
Mastering a set dungeon is required for the Champion stage of the Season Journey.

Get 5 piece Inarius, you can do this simply by playing & collecting the prices that drop & use convert set cube formula.

Then Go inside set dungeon, walk while activating bone armor towards enemies, & hit the bone armor key when in density.
Thats it.

I completely agree, IF I’d know that I’d NEVER have made another necro this season, since the Necro was released I’ve only played a necro, have to say I’m getting a little tired of it, and totally HATE this dang build, hate sims…