Servers still down 12+ hours later?

I will say that it would be nice to get some sort of another update as to the status since it’s the 23rd and they posted 22. From blues last post it was basically just “wont be up today oct/22”. If they could post and give us some kind of clue, it would go a long way with the player base. Something, anything… either “still working on it, won’t be up today” or “should be up later today, will post with more details later”. But just blank info the next day I don’t think is fair. Specially since this is cutting into the PTR test extension.

A game that made over 1.5 billion should not be concerned about 8 years later. That’s more than 100 times over what they invested in all 8 years. Sure sure things could be worse. But that’s a bad way too look at things. Things could be far far better asking for simple balance and fun isn’t that much to be honest. I just wish they released this as offline so modders could take care of this since they obviously don’t care.

1 Like

Perhaps you should find a different game to play, or play in the live server realm. Test servers crash frequently. Playability take precedence over balance. Thus the continued log in and latency issues are a much much higher priority than tweaking your favorite weapon or set.

Again considering the number of people affected affected by latency and login issues, many were not and would not be able to play test keeping the servers up. I would much rather see 3 good days of testing on a stable build, than 6 days playing on a crap build that excludes people at random.

1 Like

I’m not complaining its down. I’m complaining about the lack of communication from blizzard today.

1 Like

Well, yeah, that is indeed a reason to complain. I try to complete a 137 solo on season meanwhile which i cant with all the bad rifts i get in combination with my lack of skill.

So wish me luck for a GG rift with tons of Missile Dampeners xD

Edit…ahaha damn now im angry too. Got my gg-rift , was ahead with the progress bar, took a conduit to get even more progress --> disconnect xD

Meanwhile, about 90 minutes ago…

1 Like

What lack of communication? You mean like this, which was posted just an hour ago?

Maybe it isn’t a matter of Blizzard not communicating. Maybe you’re just not hearing what you want them to say.  

Oops! Meteorblade beat me to the post.

1 Like

And where was that posted?! because it’s not on the pin! I’ve had the pinned post open all day and there still isn’t anything!

Are you unaware that there’s a Blizz Tracker that shows all blue posts?

Try this:

Wow okay so lets post updates to RANDOM places instead of where the PIN is where the posts have been PREVIOUSLY updated before. Give me a break…

I see NO updates on blizz tracker. Latest is listed as “1 day ago” which is the pin in which I’ve been referring to.

Go to the Forum Index first. Then click Blizz Tracker.

Not sure what else to tell you. When I use the Blizz Tracker…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

This is what I see…
https://i.imgur.com/9LvdU4I.jpg

Any friendly TL3 able to embed this please?

1 Like

I don’t get it, I’ve refreshed several times too… whatever… I clicked on the link you previously posted… would be nice if they actually made announcements like this on their pin and not at the bottom of some random thread.

The game that made “over 1.5 billion” is using that towards new IP’s, as it should be. Be glad you have a D3 to continue playing and that they are even giving the game the time of day at this point.

They’re not seeing the most recent blue posts because they’re clicking Blizz Tracker from the PTR Feedback Forum. That only shows a list of blue posts in the PTR Feedback Forum.

If you go to the Forums Index first and then click on Blizz Tracker you will get a list of ALL blue post in ALL the D3 Forums.

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s exactly what I’m doing. I’ve even refreshed a few times. I don’t know why I’m not seeing what you are… maybe I need to dump my cookies… but it is what it is.

Why would they put a PTR announcement in the general discussion as opposed to the PTR Feedback Forum. It does make it harder to track what is going on when the post is not where one would expect it.

1 Like

I have no idea. I do not work for Blizzard. I’m just trying to offer an easy way to keep track of any Blizzard (blue) announcements.