Serpent's Sparkler won't drop

Why? I’m now at T6 and still haven’t found it. Trying to play a Typhon just for fun and its bad enough you can’t go past Slayer but still max it with this wand. Where to find it??

Upgrade some yellow wands with the cube.

4 Likes

What corn said and run as many T1 GR as it takes until it drops in worst case.
It’s all a matter of luck.

I’ve used almost every DB to try converting wands with no success. it always gives me back the same 2 or 3. very frustrating

Murphy’s Law: If you want an Aether Walker, you will get Serpent Sparkers.

Law of Inverse Probability…

The chance to receive any given item is reciprocally proportional to how eagerly you wish for it. The game’s inherent desire sensor also factors in the importance of said item for the build you currently try to play. That being said, according to that law you could try wearing Blackthorns set, skill for Arcane Orb or Twister and strongly wish for Blackhand Key… :smiley:

Okay, seriously… can’t really help you. I know it’s frustrating. Yet, I still remember that cursed season when I desperately wanted an Aetherwalker and that damn thing did not drop/come up. I just gave up, went on and took down the timed normal rift for guardian without it… yuck. Afterwards - like a miracle - I got the wand. lol… -.-"

Level 283 doesn’t seem like enough time invested in a wizard to get a full set of anything. You need more patience and keep playing.

You haven’t found it because you barely started playing. Just keep spamming quick greater rifts, ideally 2-3 minute rifts, at the very minimum below 5mins. Even if you have to go to lower difficulty GRs. the wands and all the other gear you need will drop eventually.

The shortcut ofc is to ask a a higher paragon friend to carry you through higher GRs otherwise, which speeds things up a lot, but not everyone likes to skip the early buildup that way.