Serious Question

Other than disappointments, what did we actually get this season to CHANGE the meta and make the season FUN? Accidental builds like the Rathma cruicible bug and the WD locust swarm cruicible got totally scrapped. We have necro nova which has massive survivability issues. Wizard is whatever now post patch. Overall the cruicibles are underwhelming and all the fun ones got literally removed. WHY? Blizzard, do you as a company care about feedback at all? People ask for things which would make your ideas usable AND fun. PTR is loaded with complaints and questions. And what was changed? Things NOBODY asked to be changed.

3 Likes

It has massive damage output issues… Not sure about survivability issues.
It does depend on your gearing of course.

I can setup the build so that I have over 12m hp, 6bn toughness, and literally just stand in everything, beams, explosions, poisons, frost etc… and never die at GR130+
And that’s without really putting in much effort to survivability.

The issue is that I can’t test it at higher levels because even when I spec for damage, I just cannot clear 131 quick enough. I’ve run it about 6 times now and am always less than 1 minute over the timer. The RG only takes about 3 minutes on most runs, but I can’t create enough of a gap either because of too low density, or elites that just won’t die.

2 Likes

nothing of any relevance. And to be perfectly honest the way they are handling this season makes me hesitant to even consider buying d4. Lets hope there is a HUGE departure from how they design and implement systems like they do in d3

3 Likes

So whats the point of all this nonsense? Change just for change? Nerf Monk for next patch? Now whats the FOTM gonna be?

Except the D3 team has nothing to do with D4…

Are you shure? I think you should look around and check the team, who started developeing D4, and what other projects they were involved in. Specialy the leads.

The current team is the classic team. They’re responsible for all games in their classic collection. They’re not a “Diablo” team.
It’s possible that the original developers of Diablo III are working on Diablo IV, but the CURRENT developers are not.

1 Like