Seasons need to be like LE Cycles!

In Last Epoch you can have all the Cycle (Season) perks with your legacy characters (NS), AMAZING!!! You can choose how you want to play! NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT!!!

I’ll be happy if they just add the Altar of Rites to NS.

3 Likes

Agreed. Blizzard is so out of touch.

Found this on the world wide web:
Furthermore, while Cycles do not currently add new content or mechanics, how long will that last? Most ARPGs introduce additional game-altering changes via their season systems. Last Epoch may follow suit, or it may not. It’s better to become accustomed to the Cycle system now than when it’s too late.
From ign dot com.

1 Like

They haven’t even announced cycle 2 yet. Eventually legacy characters will be trash there too. There arent themes either. Big difference lol.

1 Like

Source please?

I mean, I guess since there is nothing new in the cycle as far as mechanics or gimmicks so far you are technically correct. Legacy same as cycle.

Strawman?

1 Like

Each character has to unlock corruption. It’s not shared anywhere. Legacy and cycle are different rosters. The only thing LE offers is tons more character slots as you got online, offline, legacy, cyclical. Would it be fun to have 50 characters here? Probably lol. That’s the only thing I can think of.

1 Like

This is setting precedence as to how thing are going to work moving forward.

Who’s that rando? Last Epoch rep? No? Clickbait broseph - don’t fall for it.

lol moo

1 Like

lol. he’s a pretty nice guy. he streams low profile games.

He’s a solid guy :laughing: and well informed.

He’s the guy who together with Icyveins took the Warlock reveal and made a mess out of it.

OMG me too!

Summary

moo