Seasons character issue

Since the start of Season 22 I created 2 characters, a Witch Dr and a Monk. I played the Witch Dr up to lvl 70 the decided to switch over and play the Monk for a while. Now I have a reward problem.While playing the witch dr to lvl70 I claimed my rewards as I played. Now having played my Monk to lvl40 I have discovered that when I check rewards the game has my witch dr progressions but when playing the Monk it does not show the monks progressions only the witch dr’s. Thus, I have earned no progress towards rewards for my Monk. Please advise what can I do?

The season journey grants only one full set through Haedrig’s Gifts. If you have claimed them with WD, you need to grind the gear for the monk the old fashioned way.

The season journey progress is for the season as a whole and shared between characters and modes.

1 Like

Once you get your Monk up to 70, you can use the WD to farm crafting materials/deaths breaths. Then with your Monk, use the cube to upgrade rare items for a chance to get the set gear for him. You can also collect and save blood shards with your WD and spend them with your Monk for another chance at getting Monk gear.

An alternative is to run with the Legacy of Dreams gem with your monk with random legendaries until you can acquire the set you’re after.

https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/blog/23548757/season-22-shades-of-the-nephalem-begins-november-20-11-6-2020#Haedrig

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. These contain a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

You have to farm gear for your other heroes just like normal.

Thanks for the heads up. I don’t usually play seasons so I was somewhat unfamiliar with the rules.