Seasonal Leaderboards not Recording

Same here. did 119, 120, and 121 with no updates. Also tried testing this morning with the challenge rift and it also did not update my progres

Maybe they are frozen because they are going to do banwave I think

Same on EU. Just cleared 118 seasonal hardcore, didn’t get a ladder record and a menu notification. Still was able to up a gem from 118 to 119 with 60%. My blood shards limit is also OK, 1680 as it shoul be with 118 solo.

Same issue. Is there anyone being able to get a new ladder record atm at all?

Same issue, Fix it dad

same issue … 127 solo crusi eu … give my Rank 6 pls like now

Add one more to this thread. Just hit my new high, in a great time (9:40), and it didn’t update Friends leader board (not good enough for America’s leader board). Still important to me.

I just did a 126 with the wiz and my friend just did a 110 DH just to confirm and the leader board is bugged along with this game. this is really frustrating POE is looking more appealing by the second now.

i have done 118 GR DemonHunter Europe - 20.59 (Moscow)
Dont have any announce and have old record in leaderboard. Pick it screenshot
https://sun9-55.userapi.com/c857016/v857016666/b3a7/D3GVwl-Auck.jpg

trust me u r not alone here. I did solo 120 in season 2 times and it was not updated. all my priceless effort has just gone like that

same issue just now, wizzard gr 132 1+ min remaining. no record was shown in chat, leaderboard and profile still shows 131

Btw, Darkpatator from EU was lucky, his 144 gr solo was recorded today^^

Same here. Finally managed to beat Gr112 and got no achievement and my rank did not change, I`m still listed with my old Gr111 clear.

Please fix this Blizzard!
And while you`re at it, profiles have not been available for several weeks.

add one more to the list. just beat 108 twice today (non-seasonal, wizard runs), and no update in profile, still says 106. most frustrating.

Theres a post on the General Forums about it.

2 Likes

Let us hope it will be updated retroactively as it was with some achievements.

3 Likes

I just checked and it’s fixed. Mine was at least! Plan to get higher too. :wink:

1 Like

So is mine… NA and Europe seems to be fixed.

my issue has now been resolved. GR 120 has been updated. Thanks