Seasonal Leaderboards not Recording

Hello,

I just broke a new record (for me, at least) on the seasonal crusader leaderboards and I didn’t get a notification, graphic, or mention of it. Plus, my old record is still up. I CAN, however, go to the next higher grift… Just wanted ya’ll to know in case it’s a new thing. Thank you…

5 Likes

I just noticed this on my Wiz I cant add screenshot but have one if needed

Not recording records for me either, tried challenge rift and dh leaderboard but doesn’t show up

I just finished a 120 with my barbarian, and it was not recorded. :frowning:

1 Like
  1. Upload your screenshot to an image hosting site
  2. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  3. Paste the URL into your forum post
  4. Highlight the URL in your post
  5. Click the </> button in the editor
  6. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  7. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this…

http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

1 Like

Just had the same issue came here to post about it. No leaderboard update and my personal best didnt update after spending most of the day to push that 1 more level.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, personal best of GR 123, no notification, graphic, and old 122 record is still being displayed.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me about 10 minutes ago. Set new high for DH. Didn’t move up the board.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/MaUiqcs
Thank you

Hi: I haven’t had it when improving a gRift level… yet, but I have had a similar occurence when beating my time at the same level.

It fixed itself by the end of the next gRift.

Same for me ! Cleared a GR116 with my Barb today but no changes !
Here is the video that I recorded of my run !
Please kindly help ! Diablo 3 | Season 18 | GR116 | Barbarian | Rank 23 US - YouTube

Spoked too soon…
Cleared a 77, record not updated… new record does not appear in chat.

Cleared a 78… same thing… record is still 76.

Leaderboard still says 76… despite clearing 77 and 78… new issue ???

Any comments on this from Blizzard?

The dude who pushes the server reset button is supposed to be in tomorrow.

1 Like

Same here. did 119, 120, and 121 with no updates. Also tried testing this morning with the challenge rift and it also did not update my progres

Maybe they are frozen because they are going to do banwave I think

Same on EU. Just cleared 118 seasonal hardcore, didn’t get a ladder record and a menu notification. Still was able to up a gem from 118 to 119 with 60%. My blood shards limit is also OK, 1680 as it shoul be with 118 solo.

Same issue. Is there anyone being able to get a new ladder record atm at all?

Same issue, Fix it dad

same issue … 127 solo crusi eu … give my Rank 6 pls like now