Season Journey Window Details, not working now, after yesterdays June 2nd Americas Blizzard server crash

Good Day,

Season Journey Window Details, not working now, after yesterdays June 2nd Americas Blizzard server crash.   Americas server is my server.
   What I have tried today :   

#1 — Deleted Battle.net folder, Character Season Journey window details still do not populate.
#2 — After a computer restart, Deleted Battle.net folder, Character Season Journey window details still does not populate.
#3 — Repaired Install, but there were no problems found.
#4 — Created new Americas Seasonal Character, still empty Season Journey window.
#5 — Created a Seasonal Character on the Europe Server, this did work! So the Character Season Journey window works completely, along with all the dropdown tiers.

How can my Americas Seasonal Character named “Stillness” have access to the Character Season Journey window details again?

Thank You,
Laszlo

Hi : we normally refer people to this post here:

You did one part of Method 2… try deleting both the Battle.Net and the Blizzard Entertainment folders… after making sure that all Blizzard related processes have been ended.

There are other steps you can try too in that post.

Let us know how it worked for you. Cheers !

1 Like