Season is not available

Not sure what happened, but I can’t create a seasonal character. I restarted my computer. tried relogging in. Tried a repair, but its still not giving me a option to create a seasonal character. First time this happened. Should I uninstall, and reinstall next?

Season 31 just ended. Season 32 will start on the 12th.

As of this moment there is no season to create a character for.

6 Likes

Oh. Ok. Thanks. I looked up information on this, and some people on the forms said the season still stays up even if the season ends, Thanks for the correct information.

3 Likes

Just for clarification, D3 seasons, so far always ended on a Sunday. There was a patch on Tuesday/Wednesday and from Friday there was the new season start (sometimes the patch was bad, so the season start was postponed till fixed…).

Blizz used to communicate that correctly till few seasons ago, nowadays they don’t mention the season end date/time anymore in their new season announcement blogs anymore.

2 Likes

I didn’t check. But did it even show up in the launcher that season 31 was about to end?
Not that it matters much to me, but still…

Nope. On June 28, they announced that the new Season would start on the 12th. Many of us figured that S31 would end on the 7th (which it did), but there was no official end date announcement.
Same thing happened at the end of S30 and some players were caught unawares.

3 Likes

Another thing is that you do not get the “season ending” countdown (starting at T - 30 min) while in the lobby - you have to be in game to see those messages.

2 Likes