Season end date in sight?

Uh, games more dead than i imagined. New season please so people play.

5 Likes

Yes please hope it is a very short season.

4 Likes

Especially since no season buff. My friends don’t see a reason to play since solo is only affected this season.

1 Like

Wow, it only took 8 days until we got the first “When does it end?” thread.
That’s impressive.

16 Likes

i mean… its a trash season. surprised we don’t see more of them

1 Like

Seems active to me…

1 Like

I’m have this question in the next day after season is starts but haven’t create the topic. I’ve been very wrong.

I hope this is the longest season yet. Just so you all cry more.

14 Likes

Tomorrow 21h CTS

Perhaps

A seasonal buff, buffing solo by much to get near group benefits would have been a very nice theme. Despite something like that should be permanent and also for non season.

1 Like

I think the new season is tomorrow. So, yea. Nice short season, this one.

Just for info. Last 3 seasons have a 2 themes. The double goblins was the first season theme and double bounties was the second ever. In current season still no theme at all. Don’t think that anybody consider that follower revamp was maded easy but something for season theme needed. Doble goblins at least.

I feel it will be quite short as there was no season theme but rather a game overhaul with followers.
Hopefully the next season is significant!
Personally, I would like each season to give a special bonus to the class set in which you are given, so you are mixing it up each season.
Instead of just collecting the set before defaulting to the “go to” set.
Be nice to play differently each season for pushing.

Sure season theme is cool, but I would rather they improved the game like now if I must choose. But yeah, double bounties would be nice:)