Season 30 Conquest Boss (Normal Mode)

Hi,

For kill like 6 boss at Torment XI, it was updated on my list. Than I kill another 4 to 6 other boss but all will not update.
Please investigate and advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
AciStorM

Known issue / problem… just ignore it and go kill the next boss. You’re wasting precious time pulling up that panel just to check whether or not the last boss was checked off the list.

Ref: Things That Are NOT Bugs

1. Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn’t Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets)
    The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated.

Make a list of the bosses on a sheet of paper and check them off as you kill them… don’t bother with the list in your Seasonal Achievements. If you kill the 16 bosses that needs to be killed within 20 minutes of launching a new game, you will get the conquests.

Note that Asmodan is a special case… it is possible to kill it before it is fully spawned… much like the offsprings of the Gelatinous goblin. Wait a few seconds before wiping it out.

Good luck in your games !!

3 Likes