Season 29 Visions of Enmity – Now Live

Season 29 Visions of Enmity – Now Live

Season 29 Visions of Enmity goes live on September 15 at 5 p.m. PDT/CET/KST. Enter Diabolical Fissures and slash through fearsome foes for helpful rewards.

View Full Article

13 Likes

Well… Let’s see the differences. Paragon ceiling stood as I see it.

• Corvus, Ice Caves, and Spider Caves maps can no longer spawn in Greater Rifts.

Best part of patch for me. Don’t care about the rest.

Edit: What is a “Clan Set”?

1 Like

No real meaningful changes. Sad to see SSF doesn’t have their own conquests though.

(Other than that, Sept. 15th is a bad day for me, but that’s just my selfishness.)

1 Like

Adding SSF mode is enormous for many.

1 Like

Biggest update for me is that the Paragon cap of 800 only applies to SSF mode.

Or am I reading this wrong?

4 Likes

I’m talking from the PTR, not about this season vs previous seasons.

1 Like

It seems that way, but I think they should have clarified it a bit more in the blog.

I think you are right.

You can now assign a total of 800 Paragon Points to your solo Self Found character.

They must have taken the feedback to heart.

3 Likes

Assuming that’s true and not a misrepresentation does that mean the old paragon system is used if it’s not a SSF character?

We definitely need a clarification on this.

2 Likes

We are introducing changes to Paragon Points to work in tandem with Solo Self Found and the Season 29 theme.

I think we can safely presume that cap is only available for SSF mode, right now. My guess is that they are bored with threats of skipping Season and just let people do what they want at regular mode. I was expecting them to force this on regular mode as well for a roundabout testing to see the limits of the system.

This change is exclusive to Season 29.

Does that also mean SSF is exclusive to S29, or SSF gonna have uncapped Paragon on Non-seasonal only? Meh…

Well… Gold Streak and GR45 without set items are a no-brainer. What bugs me is the other three. I absolutely hate (!!) set conquests from the bottom of my heart, and we even have BOTH of them this time which is pretty annoying for me… because doing the Campaign in under 1h is also nothing I will try to do. Ever.

The rest of the notes… don’t care. S30 when?

2 Likes

So if I read that correctly the cap applies only for SSF characters?

Well I guess non-SSF for me even tho I play solo :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Cap is everywhere. Raxx asked Blizzard and confirmed live on stream. Blizz is going to update the wording.

4 Likes

the paragon cap is for everyone not just SSF, Raxx just asked

4 Likes

I too am one of the 600 viewers haha

That’s awkward. Where they are live at? I’m okay either way.

And here we go again for 1 month of SFF, Paragon cap threads…

Can’t wait for people to open threads claiming Paragon system is bugged. :popcorn:

5 Likes

- Read the patch notes
- Sorry, I don’t have the time to read it and I don’t find it
- …

2 Likes

As I have said many times before, feedback from players is just useless. Quite sad to see this is how the last season is going to be. Not even SSF leaderboards for conquests went through.

3 Likes