Season 29 Visions of Enmity – Now Live

So, basically no changes from the PTR? Why the eff having any PTR testing if you’re not going to give any eff about the player feedback?

11 Likes

They removed resource steal affix from monsters thats one.

But either way lets not pretend they have not being doing PTR and listening to changes for the last 10 ish seasons. It just so happens there wasn’t any changes needed after this PTR. its not the end of the world.

2 Likes

It’s always been like this, unfortunately.

1 Like

Such shame… I really hoped for option to not have cap or have it raised to a point that it won’t discourage me from playing.

2 Likes

How? they always change things and take feedback into consideration after PTR. We have seen it many times over the last seasons. It just so happen they were happy with the first iteration this time lol

Looks like they got rid of the Resource Leech affix.

As written, seems to confirm the paragon cap is exclusive to S29, not becoming permanent.

As an aside, in regard to the couple of posts about not listening to feedback, understand the distinction between listening to feedback and agreeing with it.

8 Likes

When will the patch go live? (not season. The patch only)

Nooooo… Now how new generation gonna appreciate the anger fit I have felt when I fight against Mana Burn champions in Diablo 2 about 20 years ago?!

There are indeed some changes. Thanks for pointing them out. Was just scrolling over it and thought no meaningful changes were made. But looks promising SSF here we go. And gameplay changes for S30 means legendary power and maybe skill changes?

Wonderful. 99.9% of the other feedback however seems to have been ignored.

4 Likes

What was the other feedback?

Patch Notes

Below you’ll find patch notes for the upcoming update to Diablo III: Patch 2.7.6. It goes live on September 12.

4 Likes

Can you point to meaningful ones? Because I surely can’t.
I guess you could say that removing Cluckeye from the DH pool and the resource leech affix was listening to feedback.

A conquest leaderboard for SSF was absolutely required for the new mode. Competing with groups is just impossible.

Are you joking? Have you seen the PTR Feedback forum or the last 100 posts in this one?

You are failing to understand that this is the LAST meaningful patch this game will receive.

1 Like

Again, ignored or not agreed with. It’s not our game.

Rise paragon ceiling or remove it completely form one of the modes (SSF or non-SSF)

2 Likes

This patch didn’t do justice to Crusaders.

The Blessed Shield final outcome is disappointing and a wasted opportunity. The buff was only a 2-3GR gain. A little bit better than Seeker’s/Roland’s, but still much weaker than Invoker. The power gap is still too large and it eclipses the stack count QoL for the boss kill. There was plenty of feedback about this. IMHO, there’s zero gain from buffing a D-tier build into C-tier.

While the buff to Vigilante Belt works great for speed runs, the push build isn’t casual friendly because its fragile past GR130.

I’m not sure what happened here, Crusader really only gained a more accessible speed build (meta caliber), previously LoD Bomb wore the crown.

4 Likes

Like i said, yes THIS TIME they felt like they didn’t need to change anything.

What I’m saying is lets not exaggerate and pretend they “NEVER” listen. All the last seasons they have been doing PTR and changing things and listening to the community. I just don’t think its the end of the world if one time they decided their original patch was good enough and didn’t need changes.

There was a lot of other things like build balancing. How about numerous requests about Leniency stacks (Captain America build)? Or the FotH power to be moved to a bracer?

3 Likes

There will be balancing in the patch for season 30.

3 Likes

We’ve had PTR for all seasons if I’m not mistaken. Having a PTR is useless if any of the issues are not solved.

Again, can you point to any meaningful ones? Removing Cluckeye from the DH pool is not listening to the community, it’s just fixing something that was wrong from the beginning.

2 Likes