Season 29 -Conquests in Solo Mode

I started playing Season 29 in the Solo Seasonal and reached the point of looking at the conquests and relizing that it is basically impossible to complete the conquests, unless someone else has a better experience.

It is important to note that in Solo Seasonal, nothing is transferred between characters, this includes conquests, so that automatically elimates the Hardcore if playing regular.

Lets look at what is doable:
The Thrill - Completing lvl 45 with no set items
Avarice - 50,000,000 Gold

Almost impossible
Sprinter - Acts 1 - 5 in under an hour

Impossible
Years of War - Reach Greater Rift 55 Solo while using the full bonus form six of the class sets. (The DH only has 5 sets so this is impossible)
Masters of the University - Master 8 Set Dungeons (once again the DH has only 6)

Just wondering if I am missing something

It’s not impossible. Just level a new char for both achievements. I recommend doing “Years of War”. It is by war less time-consuming than “Masters of the University”.

2 Likes

Strange. All other than you can apparently do that :smiley:
I know that some have voiced concern over if this would be possible but solo self found is not as restrictive as you think.

1 Like

Nothing is transferred between modes, but SSF works as any other mode, any char you make under it has shared stash, paragon and season journey.

5 Likes

I’m with Frostbyte.

Do the 5 sets with your main char, then just do one more with a 2nd character. Two SSF chars of the same type do share stash/mats so you can farm for your 2nd char with your main.

4 Likes

Another thing: this season the Guardian set is king - because of paragon cap. So for GoD DH it’s usually Guardian’s bracers and belt, Depth Digger pants, and then Hunter’s wrath and RoRG in cube. Best of luck.

1 Like

Yet another case of someone mixing up Solo Self Found and Solo Character Found.

1 Like

I completed the journey, 2 times, in solo. In classic mode and SFF mode.

Forget “Masters of the University”.

“Years of War”; you don’t need to have an optimized toon

2 Likes

Years of war, easy enough.
Your char can do 5.

Just solo level up 2nd char and do 6th.

Not really that hard. Just collect 31 Torment 16 bounties for the gold OR level the gem of hoarding and do a cow level with the Bovine Bardiche. (Remember to dismiss your pet when dumping all 31) The 6 sets are easy to do especially if you use a gem of ease to level your second/alt. You can do this on solo self or regular depending on which you are using, I completed it twice myself one for each and even got two set rewards. Then do the NO Set items at GR 45 which is a breeze if you remember NO set items at all. You can still do the Hardcore/Softcore completion by doing both 45 solo and then you only have to do the gold on one or the other. There are plenty of options to complete an easy season.

1 Like

Also 45 GR witout green items is laughably easy with Legacy Of Darkness legendary gem

3 Likes

Only if you are going to do GRs 120+. For T16, low and mid GRs, 800 paragon is plenty for most builds.

1 Like

Just finished all mine last night, barely playing each day. Now on to trying to push GRs.