Season 28 season journey won’t let me progress

I completed the 3rd chapter of the season journey and accepted the reward and I have everything complete for the 4th chapter and accepted the reward as well but it’s still gray and says I must complete the previous step to unlock it? Anyone else have the same issue? Any help would be nice because I don’t think it will let me progress now

What do you mean “accepted the reward”? Did you get your Haedrig Gift bag in the mail? The game won’t give rewards for any chapter until all previous chapters are completed as well.

Yea I did all that and it was bugged saying I still needed to complete. Came back to it today and it was completed and all good. Not sure how it worked itself out but I’m not complaining, thank you

On console you don’t get them in mail. When you claim reward in Season Journey window you get it in your inventory.

Yes, sometimes the seasonal journey steps are bugged - completed by yourself, but not showing as completed by the game, and no reward given. I have seen this several times in the past, but not for quite a few seasons.