Season 28 Conquest On A Good Day & I Can't Stop

Trying to complete the Season 28 Conquest "On a Good Day & I can’t Stop on SC. The conquest wont update. If I understand it correctly, for this conquest to complete I must level 3 Legendary Gems to LVL 65 each. I have now completed 6 different Legendary Gems to lvl 70. Still no Conquest Update. All the research I have done on YouTube & other Diablo 3 sites, say that I should have gotten this done a long time ago. Any help is appreciated, as it’s driving me crazy. Thank you. -Lamont

Sometimes, it just takes a moment for the display to refresh and sometimes, it even takes a logout and reload of the game (not a reinstall.)

Did you check the stickied threads?

Yes I did. I actually had ALL 6 in the same inventory at the same time. I even ran one more GR to upgrade one of the one more time hoping that it would trigger the upgrade. I have a picture I could upload if anyone needed to see it.

You don’t need anyone’s permission to post a screenshot, just do it.

The best way is to upload your screenshot on a image hosting service like Imgur.

Copy the link, paste it, select it and click on the </> symbol in the editor.

The result will be something like that:
http://www.yourlink.com

After that, someone who can do it, will embed your image

2 Likes

Any updates on how to fix this? Im having the same issue where ive gotten more than 3 legendary gems over level 65, restarted the game multiole times, removed the legenday gems off my armour then leveled again and still not working.

Hi,

I tried to view your web profile and you don’t seem to have one; perhaps you are playing a different account ? or are playing on a console. If you are playing on a console, please use the Console Bug Report forum.

There is nothing to fix… all the issues with this conquest are caused by user error – players being confused by what needs to be done… ie, “Urshi has to see 3 gems above the required level at the same time.”

If you have one or several Whispers of Atonement, you may need to upgrade one gem (any gem) for the objective to validate.

2 Likes