Season 27 - Seasonwindow empty and no rewards

Hi,

started a new character on friday and continued to play on it today. On Friday it was possible on the new season to complete chapter 1 of the season questchain. But since today my season window is empty ( showing only the window frame and a black background on it) and also i didn’t get any kind of reward for completing the quests.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem! i came up to step 4 and now i cant do anything

Hi,

Try the workarounds listed in this post:

Best of luck in your games !

2 Likes

Sry but No one of the ways you posted works!!!

i still dont have the season!!! and i donk beleave its a problem with us. look like Blizzard should fix that problems!!!

Hi:

That could be… but if it were the case, there would be hundreds of similar cases… we’re all running the same computer code.

The workarounds in that post (and the following ones) are designed to ensure that the issue does not happen because of something on your computer – these workarounds have evolved with time and most of them were actually provided by Blizzard Support.

If you have tried all the workarounds in that topic… then you will need to wait until the QA Team finds this topic and can figure out what is to be done… if anything.

You could also submit a ticket to Blizzard Support; if you do, I suggest very strongly that you avoid using the word “bug”, “errors in the game”, or anything like that. If you do, they’ll ask you to post here for review by the QA Team and, perhaps, the developpers. They may still do that… but don’t give them the opportunity to use that excuse.

1 Like

Thats sad, i hoped for a nice season in diablo.
but with this issue i dont have a chance to grap the Season Pet :confused:

but i will repeat all steps Again, i hope there is a way to fix it. i never had problems like this before. And sry for my bad english.

You do not need to be able to have access to the Season journey screen in order to obtain the pet.

In many seasons, I complete the entire season journey except for one of the objectives from chapter 1. Then when I complete the last objective from chapter 1, I get all the rewards at once before I open the Season Journey window or click the “Enlist” button to move on to the next chapter.

You can use this website to track and record the objectives: https://d3resource.com/journey/index.php