Season 27 end date announced

They just updated the post on the PTR.

Update on February 7 : Season 27 of Diablo III will end on February 19 at 5:00 p.m. PST.

11 Likes

About time, bring on S28 and the D4 open beta now.

2 Likes

Hehe I guessed right 1 month ago that S28 will start Februar 24th.
On the one hand I canā€˜t wait to blast last D3 Season before D4, on the other hand D2R & D3 season are only 1 week between each other.
So excited to see the final patchnotes of those 2 wonderful games :slight_smile:

This pretty much confirms then patch going live on 21st and S28 starting on 24th. Hereā€™s hoping they donā€™t screw things up with the patch since the PTR is only 1 week long and ends today.

2 Likes

When did they say this?? Speculation or fact?

So there goes the 2 week notice i guess? Lol

1 Like

I wonder what this means in regards to the PTR. Is there going to be a second week of additional testing with new changes?

This season will be an awesome oneā€¦ good seasonal ā€œthemeā€ā€¦ and leading up to D4, so much hype to build up as the season goes on!

Great, canā€™t wait for the 24th :slight_smile:

The season ending soon notice came on Monday, 13 days in advanceā€¦ pretty close to 2 weeks if you ask me :wink:

1 Like

Normally, Season ends(this case Februar 19th).
Then the next Tuesday(21th) Patch will drop & Friday 24th new Season 28 start.
That was common in many previous Seasons. No need 2 weeks waiting time after a Season ends.

5 Likes

Speculation of course but the previous gaps between seasons have been mere 5 days.

1 Like

Hot fix is coming

Did not see any post with dates and times though. Donā€™t think anyone cares at this point.

Most people probably canā€™t wait for s28ā€¦ lolā€¦

Wow that was fast. Seems like Season 27 just started. -:troll:

2 Likes

ĀæĀæBut when will S27 be permanent??

Finally itā€™s moving :metal:

O damn this is perfect for me.

My computer broke in beginning of December so have been starved for some D3 and I am so damn excited for the new season but I am getting it all fixed and back next weekend so gives me a few days to settle in and just as I have the opportunity to play some games again the season starts. Double excitement for me. I was dreading it when I thought it might start a week earlier.

1 Like

Any news of what will become of the enchanted items?

If you mean the sanctified items, they will just vanish into the eternal void, I am afraidā€¦

2 Likes