Season 26 | The Fall of the Nephalem | Has Ended

Bring on s27, s26 sucks… and well so does D:I.

2 Likes

What game development? Tell me how season 26 is an improvement or a leap forward in what the playerbase wants. This season is horrible and growing stagnate.

1 Like

Was it on the box and website at launch? Don’t believe so. Did Blizzard openly communicate what was going on with PvP and why the original PvP modes never came out? Yup. So yes, crying.

The gact they have like1 guy and the janitor working on it means you ain’t getting meaningful changes to what is on the PTR.

It was on the website before launch. It was never on the box. Your dismissal of people’s valid concerns is uncalled for.

1 Like

End this season already nothing like waiting till the last second to do anything with D3 season

And then do what for the next 2 months before S27 starts? Or at least for 1 month until they’re ready to roll out the next PTR?

Pfft i dout its gonna take that long…Lol

This broke in December 2021.
Seven months later and it’s still broken.
Will this be fixed in the patch for Season 27?

1 Like

Doubtful but we can always hope.

I’m no programmer but you’d think something like this would be fairly straightforward to fix. It’s just an achievement and the associated transmog unlock. At this point they might as well just grant it automatically to everyone, even though it basically nullifies the effort myself and many others put in to actually earn it.

Maybe it will be adressed in s27 PTR preview blog, should be up soon I believe since this one is no longer pinned :beer:

Maybe they will bring the ethereals, or something similar, to season 27 since many people missed out on the goodness. Then they can fix the feat issue as well?

I missed out on it, but that’s because I was playing D2:R :slight_smile: I still love my fire trapassin.

1 Like

Well not sure they should bring it back, though it would be fun (it would be very powerful if combined it with another buff, even an extremely weak buff), but I think they can do something with the underlying idea and with the idea of transferring essences that will be in D4 even if they might have to think hard about balancing it and how to acquire that possibility if they have the team for that (maybe some D4 devs can help as a sort of pretest). Just drops might be too easy for such a powerful thing. Or if they wanted they might do the ethereal thing but now with some armor pieces as a twist.

Yeah I enjoyed my trapsin as well, just took time out for that season when found out how much fun it was.

1 Like

Ethereal essence would be great.

First: Ethereal items are a rare find. Not as rare as a Primal, but somewhere in that ballpark.

Second: The ethereal item would be strong, but not as strong as a Primal.

Third: You can zap the ethereal item to gain an Ethereal Essense.

Fourth: Would be the usage of the Ethereal Essense in the cube. Could be something along the lines of…

3 Ethereal Essense + 5 Flawless Gem (well, one of each gem including the diamond) + Item to be improved = Item will become Ethereal.

Or maybe…

1 Ethereal Essense + 10 of every bounty material = One affix from the Ethereal item will be transferred to the targeted item. Affix is random.

3 Ethereal Essense + 10 of every bounty material = One affix from the Ethereal item will be transferred to the targeted item. Affix is not random and can be chosen by the player.

There are so many different ideas for an Ethereal Essense in a cube and it will breathe a little bit of variety and life into a 10-year-old game.

Maybe the item needs to match. So, if you want to turn a legendary sword into an ethereal sword you need to find an ethereal sword to do so. Maybe that’s going a bit too far, especially if the drop rate is low. Or maybe not?

Yeah just balancing might be hard. I was thinking more of quests like in the seasonal journey to unlock them as just drops per se or a combination of both needed if you want to also use the strongest affixes and then maybe only applicable on a primal item and then hopefully become a fixed part of the game. :slight_smile: Where you could use it maybe for 1-3 items or for 13 with way more work depending on intentions.

If you play season regularly, you know it lasts 3 months give or take a few weeks either way.
So chill nub. It’s going to be okay.

Everything will unfold when it’s supposed to.

when season 26 ends will we lose all the equipment gained in this season? particularly the key enhanced equipment?

When the season closes all items are mailed to your non-season storage.

2 Likes

When does this mediocre season nightmare end???

1 Like