Season 25 conquests

Is it correct there are only 5 different conquests available for season 25?

Yes, just like every other season. Although keep in mind that SC and HC modes have separate conquests albeit with the same requirements so technically there are 10 in total.

The S25 conquests are:
Divinity / Lionhearted (GR75 solo)
The Thrill / Superhuman (GR45 solo no set items)
Curses! / Stars Align (350 kill streak from a cursed chest)
Sprinter / Speed Racer (Campaign under 1 hour)
Masters of the Universe / Masters of the Sets (Master 8 set dungeons)

4 Likes

What is the problem ? You only need to do 3 of them to complete the journey.

1 Like

They didn’t say there was a problem. They just asked for clarification to make sure they understood it correctly.

This is the correct forum for asking ANY D3 questions.

1 Like

Divinity and The Thrill is very easy. Others are very hard so not a good combination.

Curses! is actually very easy with a suitable build. DH using some Multishot build (UE and Marauder both work) can complete it on a first try.

The only tricky part is to get Cursed Peat event to spawn.

1 Like

I made my UE build ready for this conquest but could not find it yet. Well, fingers crossed! I hope i will find it before the season ends.

Got Cursed Peat on my first attempt yesterday and completed the conquest on the first attempt too

Also bear in mind, while getting the Cursed Peat conquest to show up can be quite frustrating, it is possible for the cursed chest to spawn anyways. Just do a quick loop around the waypoint and see if it is there, takes just a few seconds with a suitable speed build.

1 Like

I have a question, im trying to do the season quest which is the The Thrill and I already did the lvl45 GR no six piece set and i even went to lvl 76 and im on the leader board, why am i not get the mission complete to finish the requirements to get the diablo pet and entire rewards?

Because you are probably wearing a green item. I can’t see your profile online, so I can’t tell for sure, but that is the usual reason for failing that conquest.

im only wearing primal black thorn pants and im on the NA leader board danix225

What does the conquest description say?

1 Like

the tittle is the Thrill
this is my account now i log in

I didn’t ask about the title. What does the description say? Read it carefully.

2 Likes

Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.

i got it thanks man! lol im so dumb