Season 25 Asia Server Unmanaged

this game suck! back the CF.

This is lameā€¦
At least CR cache should be reset too and the XP bonus is 100%.

2 Likes

And the 20% exp boost is just 24 hours from the server reset, not even enough to reach the next CR reset. lol. That would be a painful grind without the CR loot.

Most painful season everā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

The issues were reported as soon as Season 24 ended. Literally within an hour or so of the season ending in Asia. Those reports were not even acknowledged and it wasnā€™t until the start of Season 25 was completely broken that some action was taken.

Why did you guys ignore the problem for 5 days?

8 Likes

Thats how you solve the problem? Just reset the season,then send the items and my character to non-season? All I can get is ā€œan in-game buff for 20%+ experienceā€ ,which can only works for 24hours? Reset the season,but not the challenge rift? I dont know what` s in your head, but not brains obviously.

1 Like

You forget to specify: 5 business days. (Not a weekend).  

After reading this and the PSA I decided to restart my Asia Region Season 25 Journey.

I ran the Desktop App and let it update. Then, I started D3ā€¦ Asia Region.

When I got in, my Rebirthed Season 25 Character, from earlier this morning, was converted to non-Season, as expected. I brought her into an Adventure Mode game to clean up her Inventory.

Luckily, I hadnā€™t gotten far with her. I removed the Follower and Character gear. Nothing worth keeping, so it was Salvaged. Stashed Gems and collected my in-game mail. It seemed that all my items were there from the first start. But, I also had 3 Haedrigā€™s Gifts from Season 24. (I completed Season 24 through Guardian on all 3 Regions and collected all the Ethereal Weapons. Meaning: I had already collected, opened and used Haedrigā€™s Gifts before Season 25 started. No Ethereal Weapons showed up though).

After cleaning up my Inventory, I left the game to Rebirth my Character (again). This time I could not use Rebirth, even though I had 3 remaining. Instead I got the following message:

Out of curiosity, I tried creating a ā€œtestā€ Character and succeeded.

For now, I will just start on my primary, Americas Region. Maybe, by the time I finish Americas and Europe, Asia will be fixed.  

2 Likes

This is valid. It not only gets straight to the point aside from an update CR that everyone has completed without doing, and without reward that everyone here mentioning it has noted; it challenges for an answer.

In a world of accountability, you would justifiably anticipate an answer. Unfortunately, that world ended last century sadly.

Just a heads up. There are now a number of threads pointing out that there are still problems on the Asia servers because, after you reset the Season there, people have performed account roll-backs, and they now have their high-paragon / ethereal equipped heroes back from prior to the reset.

1 Like

Hi:

Hmmm - these guys have a lot of imagination ā€“ I would not have thought about it.

I find it odd that it is even possibleā€¦ one would think that a seasonal hero would end-up non-seasonal after a roll-back. Oh wellā€¦

I have learned something new todayā€¦ Letā€™s hope that Blizzard can identify the players that used the roll-backsā€¦ instead of resetting the season yet another time on Asia.

Cheers !

3 Likes

Way to punish the whole for the mistakes of the few. Was really looking forward to coming back this season but I think Iā€™m done since this killed all my enthusiasm to play

This is the problem with WoW today and why itā€™s dying. Mistakes happen, especially when youā€™re working on massive games that are 17 years old working on outdated code, the fact that you feel entitled to expect anything handed to you whenever a mistake happens is the exact reason the game is dying and has to focus on coddling snowflakes over actually making the game good. Stop acting like an entitled spoiled little brat, thanks.

I quit WoW years ago, but I was giving it as an example of how a something this big would have been handled. Imagine the xpac is released and 24hrs later they reset everyone. The outrage would be so massive. They have messed up like that before and they have given a month free to help keep customers, who pay by the month happy.

For D3, we pay with our time. I put in a solid 6-8hrs before they reset ASIA and as someone who works long hours and has to carve out windows of time to game, that really really cheesed me. I would have expected at least 100% xp buff. 20% is a complete joke. To those who played 16-20hrs straight to get world firsts, it really is a flat out huge slap to the face.

The idea that an adult expects compensation for their time = spoiled little brat tells you arenā€™t that new to adulthood. Get older with kids, job, and other things that suck your time. Why do you think I play a game like D3 over WoW? I can jump in on very limited time commitment and still achieve things.

I believe I am entitled to respect as a customer, and I donā€™t feel Blizzard met that expectation in this case.