Season 25 Asia Server Unmanaged

Hi all - I want to start by saying thank you all so much for helping point out these issues. There are a a few threads floating around related to this issue and with your patience and time permitted to investigate we wanted to share that we will be moving forward with a region specific season reset/restart for players in Asia.

Please check out the thread linked below and thank you all again.

2 Likes

You really should be doing 100% xp bonus. That 20% is a joke.

6 Likes

Also they should reset the weekly challengeā€¦those of us who did it for mats for season are now screwed too.

If this was WoW, Iā€™d expect a free month of play for a mistake this big. I think you need to do more for players who went all in the first day.

7 Likes

Season reset without resetting challenge rift reward, this is unfair for us who has spent time this morning. and 20% experience wont help a single shyt at allā€¦

14 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more with both posters above, please bump up the experience gains to 100percent for the next 24 hours and please reset the Asia Challenge rift so we can redo it.

Thanks!

5 Likes

I really donā€™t care about experience bonus. The challenge reward is all it mattered! TBH I really canā€™t see myself go through the game without themā€¦

8 Likes

agree, 20% exp boost isnā€™t that matter i would rather they reset CR nicely without any boost.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a new challenge rift in three days. Hardly a massive imposition.

Hey, I heard Blizz is going to give everyone a whole month of D3 with no further charges to their account. GG, humanā€¦ They heard you!

1 Like

I believe a reasonable middle ground would be to allow 100% XP up to level 70 and then 20% XP for 24 hours from Season reset time.

The Asia CR definitely needs to be reset for us too!

4 Likes

our reasonable is their unreasonable, and same vice versa :frowning:
and now community managers are all hiding and ignoring the voices

3 Likes

Itā€™s no big deal, but I doubt I have ever seen such a fast season transfer to non-season (before the season is finished?)and that said, the new challenge rift which is in line with the other regions for the first time, is showing as completed. Having done the Demon Hunter as the challenge rift pre-reboot/fix, to get a kickstart like most seasons it means that not only is the challenge rift done, it is obviously not going to appear in many peopleā€™s inventory, if at all.

To reiterate, it is no big deal, this is how the game first started in seasons but there is still obviously a bug in the Asia regions challenge rifts, even though you successfully managed to get it in parallel with Europe and Americas.
Itā€™s like moving the prior season character on season journey (now deleted), also did not take the challenge rift data with it and has registered that it is completed.
Good job so far, If it does not carry over into next Tuesdayā€™s challenge rifts, it would seem that it is finally fixed after so long. Thanks.

1 Like

Season 25 Asia Server has been reset, but Challenge Rift rewards have not been reset

6 Likes

Blizzard still doing their best to make all the players look like fools :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

I see youā€™re new to the forums. The forum was a lot busier with blues but they had a server reset a few weeks ago and someone forgot to set /players 8 again. Hopefully theyā€™ll do that this week.

The 20% xp bonus is just a joke, or a perfect way to show that the devs do not play the game at all.

The most important thing is CR reset.

6 Likes

Just finished grinding last night to level 70 for the new season and lo and behold when I logged in a few hours back, my season hero reverted back to a non-seasonal one. CR is still on Monday so Iā€™ll just have to wait until then to grind again.

2 Likes

The 20% XP bonus shows those guys at Blizzard have no idea what they have taken away from the players.

For example, there is a player who played till 4am this morning. And he woke up to find all the efforts gone to toilet. Guess how he felt?
https ://bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=174220433&extra=page%3D1

So the guys at Blizzard didnā€™t realize that they did a gigantic screw-up, and they thought a meager 20% XP bonus would make the players come back to the season?

Kudos!

4 Likes

20% XP bonus , Just another bad joke, it makes no different AT ALL

see you guys next season, LOL

5 Likes

Asia server challenge gift Should also be reset

2 Likes

This isnā€™t fair! Most people werenā€™t affected or using exploits and we just lost all progress and the rift challenge rewards! Thatā€™s BS, Iā€™m not starting over from scratch and that 20% do boost is an insult, we donā€™t deserve to be punished for your error.

3 Likes