Season 24 is going to the worst season yet

I found myself not playing non-session at all. So whatever I found in season, mean nothing. After I am done with a season, I rest and play other games, then return when new season begins. Ethereal should stay in season. Blizzard can tweak them to be OP as an experiment season by season.

You lost that bet because the reason the game is so easy now is the elite abilities that got nerfed like shielded where it used to have all of the shielders have them up and put them back up after being done for 1 second to only 1 being able to put up a shield now and if it’s the only 1 left not able to use the ability, and all because it was too hard for a handful of players
And then there is the insane power creep, like the latest sets were specifically designed to do a GR 150

So why make changes to followers and give them more equipment slot and equipment that emanates their legendary powers. Please explain the point of all those extra slots in followers when groups can’t use their followers in the first place and equipment that emanates their power so that a solo player effectivly has more legendary powers over a group player

I remember when in D3 elites had immortal minions and reflect damage actually reflected all your damage instead of shooting “fireballs” at you, not too mention that if you didn’t kill them fast enough they “enraged” regenerating HP much faster and had increased attack speed…

Been asking to do it in 2019 and already mentioned about the follower revamp and although it was a good change it seems like devs don’t want to update the emanation list anymore although they promissed something else…

Im not the one who decide which suggestions to be added. However yours comes from your lack of knowledge.
U played a few times in “META” and u hate it and gives u massive headache. Still u insist its the easy and lazy way. Make up your mind plz

I mean by solo is playing 100% solo no help from lvling in groups or anything. And yes ppl do it just cause u cant doesnt mean none else can. Maybe u should get higher paragon instead of idle in town cause your paragon is on the lower end consider u played since release.

They not good enough. Casuals arent suppose to clear the hardest GR. Maybe u think they should but blizzard doesnt agree. And u dont need to spend 10h a day thats just what inefficient players who idle in town most of the time thinks. U should start improving yourself if thats what u think. And u seem rly obsessed with clearing the highest GR possible. Why else u asking for buffs and acting all salty? And again u dont need to play in group to clear the higher GRs.

It takes roughly around 2h a day to get 2k paragon farming gr100 which is the lower end. Last season i farmed GR124 with wizz solo and this one u can do even higher cause the ethereals.
With 8h a day u get far above 3k if u know how to play.

U dont need to like it. None force u to play in group. Maybe u wanna play solo and zerg things. Doesnt mean u should tell group players how to play the game.

There are still several good speed builds which works for solo. Follower made it faster and easier to speed GR solo and to get keys. The builds i listed earlier are strong and can speed above 110gr. Thats something u couldnt do before.

And follower are suppose to give utility not power. If i rmb correctly they said they might add more in the future. Not saying they would add more in s24? It could be next season or a year from now.

They need to nerf to balance. The nerfs affect group players aswell and changes the meta. So does the themes in many cases. The nerfs and buffs change what builds ppl play each season to switch things up.

Oh what a load!! No, everybody CAN’T do GR 150.

3 Likes

So far I think this is one of the best seasons. Usually these themes that introduce such a significant power increase (ethereals, cube slots, etc.) are only for one season. It’s a good thing imo.

1 Like

Yeah if you start season doing group runs with a good group… Not everyone is like you.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Each time they NERF an OP build they buff a different one instead and we just switch from the previous OP on to the new OP one and we STILL have ONLY ONE TOP build for pushing highiest GRs.
How the F* does this increase build diversity?! :man_facepalming:

Hell, even when they nerf a build it affects SOLO players the most while those play in METAs with 3000-5000 or even 10000 paragon barely notice any difference at all, but it’s those with less than 1500-2000 who used to grind 120 GR now have to be happy to clear a 110-115 GR or even less, cause of some self righteous GROUP based balance “people” who just can’t stand the fact that SOLO players might be speed farming 110-120 GR or even 130 GR in less than 5 or 6 minutes…
The only argument these people have is their never ending “moar power creep”.

Instead of adding more builds for pushing highiest GRs or even only up to 100-120 GR they limit it to ONLY ONE each season and that’s all thanks to the “Fun Police Nerf Crowd”…

One player in the Demon Hunter community (dmkt if I remember correctly and he has almost 6000 paragon) gave a good “nerf” suggestion for GoD set that instead of Hungering Arrow could make the set much better for other primary skills, yet ofc Blizz devs completely ignorred his thread if though lots of players including me agreed with him. He suggested to to cap the pierce amount at 4 and buff the 6 piece bonus of primary skill up to 40,000% which would make other skills like bolas for example.

Unfortunately he was right about you saying:

Blizz devs should focus on making more builds capable of clearing up to 120-130 (possibly even 140 GR with high enough paragon), not LIMIT the options for their remaining player base, by:

• Buffing skills that were useless from DAY 1 of D3 release like for example DH traps that NO ONE is using even for leveling chars from 1 to 70,
  • Buffing DHs Elemental Arrow, Chakram to be good enough for up to 120 GR farming at least up to 130 or even 140,
  • Buffing Crusaders Phalanx and other not used skills to be as good as the above suggested,
  • Buffing grasp of the dead for WD or other skills that are underperforming right now to be capable of clearing up to 130-140 GR max at least and speed farm 100-110 GR,
  • Buffing Ancients or other underperforming skills for Barbs to same level as above,
  • Buffing other Monks, Wizards and Necromancers unused skills to the same level as above,
  • Updating the emanation list EACH season with new items,
  • Making the 4th Kanai’s Cube slot permanent like with the followers revamp change, to create bigger build diversity,
  • Letting Ethereals transfer to non season or even make them a “new item tier like primals”,
  • Buffing other class sets and underperforming 2 pieces class sets like the DHs 1h Crossbows for example,
  • Ramaladni’s Gift to add sockets to rings and amulets too,
  • Buffing or redesigning the underperforming Legendery Gems,
  • Add a new or faster way to level up gems at least up to 140 rank for SOLO players,

Please don’t come with the excuse that D3 RoS in maintenance mode or it’s on life support, cause of D2R, D2I or D4, cause right now it’s the best time, to Hype up players to the roof and beyond, by showing that you care for ALL of you playerbase, not just METAs or groups and only throw a BONE like it is with the follower revamp for SOLO players bottom feeders. FoT, Nemesis bracers didn’t give such a huge boost for SOLO players anyway, so please STOP spreading lies, sure you gain some GRs, but not more than 5 maybe 6…

Don’t bother saying that all these changes would add even more power creep and make the existing OP builds even stronger, cause yeah they would, but they would ALSO create a CHOICE and let you decide what build you enjoy the most, rather than just be FORCED like right now to use the ONE ONLY OP build for pushing the highiest GRs possible…

The whole point of EACH game is to reach the end after investing enough of time and effort into it and not be FORCED to play like the devs ask you to, which what it is right now with METAs if you want to level up your gems up to 140-150, cause if some 10,000 - 15,000 paragon player clears a 150 GR SOLO in less than 10 minutes (sometimes even a 7000 paragon) everyone in the Nerf Crowd Fun Police cry for nerfs… :man_facepalming:

If you lack challenges in game why don’t you complete all conquests on season and level up a HARDCORE char up to 2000 or 3000 paragon, by playing 100% SOLO (No normal or GRs in groups) or maybe even complete all set dungeons…

1 Like

So i start season solo and then carry my friends and still reach 1k+ withing 24h. Yeah not everyone is like me but there is alot of players more efficient and better than me. My calculation is based on a lower tier player 100% solo and if the player only played 1 month of the season and not during the whole 3 months. GR100 is nothing nowadays.
Again if u cant do it its rly on u and your lack of knowledge of the game.

Yes they switching the meta up. Which i alrdy stated. They implent a build and then nerf it if its performing too much. They dont know how ppl will optimize it or how good it rly will turn out to be until ppl rly tried it out.

Everything is affecting solo player more atleast if u ask a salty solo player. Everyone notice the nerf the difference is the casuals will moan about it cause they dont know how to adapt.
PPl who farm gr120 and being stuck at 2k paragon arent efficient. 2k paragon is considered casual. Higher GR is for higher tier players not for the casuals. If casuals cant beat the highest difficulty then the game is how it is suppose to be.
Its not the group players fault that casual players and cant keep up. It has nothing to do with that group players cant stand that ppl speedfarm its about that some builds outperform other builds and can beat the highest difficulty with little effort. U just pretend to be a victim, group players arent trying to punish u in any way. And again its not only “group” players who ask for nerfs.

Pretty much most builds if not every build can do 100-120 GR. There are plenty of builds which reach above 140+. There will always be some builds which are better.

Alot of casuals play DH. Its considered to be the class for the new players. Its pretty much the easiest to play in the game. Devs had their reason to why they nerf GoD. DH were pretty much top tier in every aspect of the game while included in the meta while classes like wizz, monk, WD were in the bottom in everything. Except from wizz being a decent solo push class. Obv DH mains gonna complain when they get nerfed. Even with nerf GoD staying top tier in solo speed and DH being top tier as support. Just like they nerf BS to leave room for other classes they nerf DH. U believe GoD is a bad and underused build now? Or do u find DH to be a bad class which none wants in their party?

They are buffing builds every season. U missed the FB buff and inna buff? Again alot builds could do GR120+ its just that other builds are stronger. Some builds being weaker doesnt hurt solo players more than group players.

It gave a boost and so did the new builds. Enough boost for solo players to be able to clear 150gr. Again not casuals but high end players can.

Thats your opinion. It might be more true in a single player story mode game where u reach a point when u killed the last boss and are done with the game. Games always have rules which the devs decide over. May it be a story u must follow or items u need to find to be finish the game.

Some ppl might enjoy the challenge. Games like dota, CS are not about being done its about having a constant challenge with new opponents. If there is no challenge there is no point in playing the game.

If u want ez game which even casuals can beat why dont u play super mario? Again blizzard want the game to be challenging and want ppl to struggle to beat gr150. If u find GR150 too hard why dont u set a goal on trying to beat gr120? Its pretty much the same thing but with weaker monsters. I dont mind if its close to impossible to beat GR150. I would find it fun to just try get higher every season.

Yeah they buffed FB and Inna, but I bet the fun police will cry for nerfs for it too, cause players with ethereals in season cleared a 140 GR or even managed a 150 GR with (again with the help of season theme)…

Like I said before SOLO players don’t level up gems in GROUPS and then show off how they SOLOed a 150 GR. What you just wrote is just a lie, nothing more or less, every player with over 5000 paragon or 8000-10000 got there by playing in META groups…

D3 RoS is not Dota or a FPS game like CS or Doom, FPS games are by nature supposed to be challenging…

For you information I already did past 120 GR SOLO with no one helping me out, without any macros, num lock tricks or THUD in the season where GoD was added to the game…
Yeah I’m a DH main, but I also played a lot with other classes like barbs or wizards few years ago or early in D3…

For your information every “SOLO” 150 GR in previous seasons was cleared by ABUSING the season theme and each player who did it also cleared it in groups whether it was 2-4 players, to easily get gems up to 150 rank for augments usually…

All the 150 GR “SOLO” clears in non season were done the by players with over 10,000 and one even with 15,000 paragon and all of these players cleared 150 GR in groups too, so it’s easy to assume they grinded they way up from 120 or 130 up to 150 GR to get their gems up to 140 or 150 and then SOLOed a 150 GR…

All of the players you call high end are GROUP (Rat Runs and META) players, maybe some can get up to 130-135 GR SOLO in season without joining any parties, but if they want to get highier they just join the META band wagon (usually with players using macros and THUD for their advantages).
Some "known’ streamers even openly admit they play with THUD users, so calling them high end is highly exagerated and btw not everyone is an elite player with high end PCs like some youtubers or streamers who get money from their subscribers and than have the nerve to aks for nerfs, cause after being leveled up in Rat Runs than META and than they’re clearing a 140-150 GR “SOLO” with 3000+ paragon in season (usually taking advantage of the season theme too) they claim the build they used to achieve it is “overpowered” (which ofc is pure BS)…
No ONE ever cleared a 150 GR SOLO without exploiting the season theme or having their gems upped in groups (META usually).
The only players who REALLY cleared 150 GR SOLO are the ones who played or still play with modded items on consoles, so pls stop making things up…
Check leaderboards for each class and you will see that all the highiest ranked players did play in groups…

FB and inna are alrdy stronger then every other build in the game without ethereal. So yes they will get nerfed. Is it a must to clear gr150? Blizzard dont want ppl to, its suppose to be the ultimate challenge in d3. They even said they aiming for 5k paragon for GR 135 or so. No build ever could beat GR150 before and i dont see a problem with that.

The most efficient players i consider high end players there been streamers who did 100% solo on season and still reach higher paragon.
If its season obv ppl gonna use the season theme. Why wouldnt they? Thats the whole point of the season. Maybe u cant clear 140+ gr. Again its on u thats not a issue for everyone even for solo only players. U can go believe its impossible to get higher paragon without playing group. Ofc u believe it though since playing 4-8h a day and only reach 2k paragon tells alot about your efficiency. If u played as efficient and as many hours as a 5k+ player did u would be surprised how high paragon u actually would get.

NS is suppose to be harder simply cause they alrdy keep their paragon and keep legacy gears etc.

Streamers also managed to clear gr150 within the first weeks. And consider the season is 3months long or so u could consider builds which manage that to be too strong. Again gr150 isnt for casuals. Its suppose to be hard and be a challenge which keeps u playing the whole season and only the very best or the ppl with most dedication is suppose to beat it. They dont want u to be able to beat it with little effort.

You’re right about that, but that doesn’t change the fact that SOLO players (that NEVER join GR groups in season) who play for more than 4 or even 6h a day for whole duration of season shouldn’t be allowed to have a chance at clearing at least a 140 GR…

The biggest ABSURD is the fact that any player who clears a 150 GR in season (sometimes even 140 GR) even with almost perfect items and highiest possible caldesans and gems even if he got it from META groups is lately usually the reason to get the build he achieved it ruined by pointless nerfs.
Same with non season 150 GR clears by players with over 10,000 and highier paragon.
Personally I don’t mind if I never clear 150 GR SOLO, cause I’m not a group player and I only do bounties in pubs, but I sure as hell shouldn’t be punished, by stupid nerfs that only punish the most “dedicated” and even more the ones who were happy just to farm 120+ GRs and now they can only clear a 110 or even less GR…
Everyone agrees that 150 GR should be challenging, but not impossible for SOLO (again NO GROUP GRs in whole season) even if it’s with the help of the season theme…
Honestly I wouldn’t mind if max 140 GR was doable in season with even 1500-2000 paragon while, if you wanted to get highier you would have to join META groups…

I agree with pretty much everything you stated.
Blizzard’s biggest problem is not listening to good feedback,
and then fine tuning the game to the 1%.
Even their philosophy about 5k paragon doing around 140ish is nonsense.
90% of the overall players are below 2k paragon, and probably higher.
5k and up are a minority.
Why are they nerfing builds that effect 90% or more of their players.
High paragon players don’t gear the same since their toughness is
much higher.
Who really cares if a few do 150, and lastly, this game should never, ever, be
tweaked for group play.

1 Like

err, not me and anyone in my clan, nor anyone on leaderboard that I can see.

Pretty wild statement to make.

1 Like

U saying a 4-5k player cant do 140gr? If a solo player play as efficient as the high end group players, aka dont idle in town and actually spam GR they could get above 4k paragon with 4h a day. What paragon u think ppl need to do 140gr+? Wudi did like 140Gr+ with HC wizz below 2k paragon?
According to wudi monk could prolly do 150gr in this season somewhere between 2-3k paragon if they get a good rift.

It isnt impossible atm. Not sure how u getting punished. If alot of ppl beat GR150 a nerf would make sure that ppl will have a challenge for next season if they wish to do it again.
I dont see the nerfs as pointless. They dont want ppl to beat GR150 or atleast they want it to stay challenging and barely doable. The nerfs switches the meta and makes other builds catch ppls interrest. Nerfing BS for example made room for the other exp metas to be popular and WD became the TK for the season.

Its not pointless if its a purpose behind the nerf. If u are stronger and farm 120 or weaker and farm 110. Why does it matter? The gameplay is the same. Also they added several great solo farming builds lately which made it easier than ever to farm solo so i rly dont understand your complain.

Thats how it is right now though? Obv depends on the build. And u dont rly miss out on anything if u can only do GR130. Its rly the same thing but different difficulty. Sounds more like u just want to go higher to boost your ego or feel closer to the top players. I dont see what difference it would make. They could just nerf everything and make it barely possible for anyone to go above 140GR, the gameplay would still be the same there just be more GRs to climb after u reached GR140.

Unfortunately players like You that actually GET IT, are as hard to find as a needle in a stack of straw on this forum…
It’s filled with people obsessed with their imaginary GROUP balance…
Just like you said about the 5k not being able to even clear a 140 GR is complete and utter BS and only proves they cater to BOTS and THUD users who they never banned for using anyway (at least THUD users), so META players got so bold that they won’t even invite anyone to their party if you’re not using THUD. There was even a thread on forums about a player complaing that he couldn’t find any 150 GR party, cause he wasn’t using THUD
That’s how spoiled METAs became…
Botters and THUD users are running wild and Blizz doesn’t care. Once in a while they ban few from the TOP leaderboards, but sometimes they even ignore players who point out “botters” or even delete their threads too…
They probably even ignore all reports and it wouldn’t surprise me if they ban those who report possible bots…
All threads with suggestions regarding underperforming skills or for making the game more interesting for SOLO players and those under 2000 paragon are completely IGNORED
Threads that suggestions have more than 50 likes are completely ignored and they ONLY listen to pointless nerf threads, cause of some cheaters who abused the season theme or any other exploits, or used THUD to get up to 150 GR clears…

Listening to the 1 or even 5% ELITES of the remaining player base is why more and more players abandon D3 RoS especialy if they’re not even keeping their promises, like not updating the emanation list…

Diablo games have been always about SOLO gameplay and multiplayer was ONLY an option. I would really like if they finally STOPPED listening to the 1 - 5% with over 5000 paragons and started listening to those with less than 2000 paragon, cause most players right now only finish season journey and leave the game till next season and repeat this process over and over again when they see their favourite builds being butchered all the time, for no reason at all other than annoying the majority of players… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Definitely this.
If d4 is going to all about group play it will fail too.
You’re right about seasons, most play for a bit, then quit.
While they improved some things in RoS and later, they
also killed tons.
For me the leveling is always fun and so is difficulty.
Well, both of those got wiped, cause now it’s all about
Rifting and getting to 70 is and hour or two.
I was super hyped for D3, but the way they are constantly
tweaking stuff, I think d4 might be the same.
I just don’t understand that if a build is not overpowered to para 2-3 k,
why are the nerfing it?
So a few hundred don’t hit 150??

1 Like

I won’t be getting D4, nor D2R (not even mentioning D:I) or any other games from Blizz and that’s all thanks to them listening to the Elites and nerfing builds that are working as intended, just to please the METAs…

They will do the same with D4 and it wouldn’t surprise me if many Runewords or even Uniques will end up nerfed in D2R too, cause some “players” don’t like them…

Another thing that annoys me the most in D2R is that you still can’t STACK gems or runes even if it would be only up to 10 (100 would be perfect though).
The only reason I find that they don’t want to add this QoL feature is just to FORCE players into buying more copies of D2R, so you use the other ones for “storing” Gems and Runes in other words to get more money from us…
I always wanted this change back before D3 was out while playing on CBNET, so for me not having it in D2R makes no sense other than for the reason I mentioned above…

I also find it funny that D3 RoS for PC didn’t get OFFLINE SINGLE MODE, but it’s perfectly fine for D2R to have it?! :roll_eyes:
Seems they wanted to get the most from console players that way even at the cost of PC players…

1 Like

I’ll be curious how much hacking there will be compared between the two. I’m not even sure how online D2R will work since they mentioned playing offline but having to do periodic online checks and if that is the same as using b.net for D2R for cross progression. Guess I’ll find out how it all works when it comes out.

This right here is definitely the way it’s looking
for me too.
Not sure if I want to get those games, I original was quite excited,
but not anymore.
With D3, I know that it’s a old game with limited dev oversite,
but some the changes still happening are bad, to worse.

1 Like

Maybe if they divided Single Player from Multiplayer and added FULL modding support for Single player like it should be done in D3 RoS since launch on PC than it wouldn’t be a problem…

If D3 RoS had offline mode for PC and full modding support like Grim Dawn or Torchlight 2 has I bet a lot of players who enjoyed mods in D2 LoD would come back to D3 RoS and many mod communities would show up connecting every mod enthusiast in the world, instead of constantly dividing the existing playerbase, by nerfs and catering to elites and METAs all the time and only throwing a BONE to SOLO players like the follower revamp once in a while…

They could adjust Battle Net to make it possible just like it’s possible on STEAM, but nah why bother, too much work and there’s barely anyone playing D3 RoS left anyway right? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes