Season 24 - Ethereal Memory - Has Ended!

In my top 3 least favorite sets along with Dashing Strike/Generator set.

Honestly, I love the vyr set, I just wish that it could do damage without chantodo. At least ethereals will help in that regard (to an extent ofc).

I wish Vyr was playable without physical injury to players. or autohotkey or whichever macro.

I’m honestly not too bothered by it (call me a masochist I guess), but I wouldn’t be opposed to changes that would make it less straining for folks.

Surely you only need a lvl 25 Gem of Ease to reduce the item lvl to 1?

REMOVE LEVEL REQUIREMENT ON AN ITEM
Combine an item with a Rank 25 (or higher) Gem of Ease to lower the character level required to use that item to 1.

Kanais Cube Game Guide

2 Likes

Put a 6 second CD on Arcane Explosion, multiply the damage by 10x and stacks by 6. Now, instead of mashing the button every second, it’s every 6 seconds with an on-demand damage burst. /shrug

So Bindings of the Lesser Gods will keep that x5 boost for fire allies only ?

It’s a non-sense to boost a rune 5x more than the others.

1 Like

I pretty much agree with this.

The novelty of D2R to me is being able to play with a controller.

Since we can’t test the final changes it remains to be seen if fire allies are better whit the improved AI. Big bummer.

Well that’s definitely an option, except for the fact that most Vyr archon builds operate at the minimum of 50% cooldown reduction, so rather every 6 seconds, it’d be more like every 2-3 seconds. So we’ll still be looking at some button mashing (albeit to a lesser degree).

12 seconds, 20x damage and 12 stacks. whichever. Just less buttonz!

Well alternatively, they could have it where Arcane blast does get a cooldown (as you suggested), does more damage, but now no longer gains stacks for Vyr 6 piece. Instead have it where you gain 1-2.5 archon stacks per second while Archon is active (this could be done via either Vyr or one of Archon’s legendary items). This should help lessen the burden and strain, while also allowing players the option to withold casting Arcane Blast unless they want to as opposed to casting it as soon as it’s off cooldown.

(Note: Arcane Strike and Wave of Disintegration would still grant archon stacks via vyr’s 6 piece bonus.)

Make Archon a permanent form while wearing the Vyr 6pc, and allow the keys to be remapped.

scroll to bug fixes
no mention of sound/crash bug

enjoy the season guys. ill be sitting this one out. too many seasons of dead hc chars for no reason.

NECROMANCER MASQUERADE SET NERFED ON SEASON 24 !!!

• From 10000 dps bone spear to 6000 dps ???
  • No triple bonus on simulacrum ???

So bad… :frowning:

2 Likes

A bit late aren’t we?

1 Like

To be fair, he realized faster than Don Vu did (who, according to LinkedIn, is the D3 ROS Dev).

1 Like

I will be interested to see how they ‘fixed’ Rabid Strike. Theoretically the mirroring should work on LTK more effectively even though that needs a boost and TR as well. It did not seem to work on TR though, at least not noticeably. WoL needed the kick and that’s good though. They’re still a long way from ‘balance’.

As long as they keep nerfing everything drastically beyond an acceptable reduction, logic says that if what they’ve nerfed falls into ‘under-performance’, it seems a bit like a dog chasing its tail. It will never catch it. I may be wrong but impressions certainly lean that way.

you guys literally didn’t listen to one thing we asked, suggested, nor pointed out. why do we still continue to play.

1 Like