Season 22 Treasure Goblins x2!

There is a Forum Sticky that just went live and they just announced it on Twitter too.

7 Likes

Why not in Hardcore. We hardcore players need mats too.

What makes you think double goblins only applies to Seasonal Softcore?

2 Likes

You got trolled Miss.

I’m sure others would much prefer double bounty mats, but double gobs is still nice in it’s own way.

1 Like

So this means that S22 has a fair bit to go then? On Console a notification popped up that end of S22 was end of April…

1 Like

Compared to double bounties, this kind of sucks.

8 Likes

The last time a “mistake” about the dates popped up, it turned out to be accurate. I just can’t see Blizzard adding this buff for what would amount for a week or two (i.e. 3 months, or a natural season).

Nice, now I can get double nothing…

8 Likes

Better than nothing! Right?

1 Like

Thanks for double nothing.

6 Likes

People were complaining that they wanted something, they get something and they are still complaining.

11 Likes

this is like groundhog day. two more weeks of winter.

1 Like

If we’re talking Bill Murray movies, this is more like What About Bob.

1 Like

double bounty mats. double bounty mats. much better. much better.

4 Likes

Just waiting to see how much they will keep nerfing/destroying Wizard builds next patch or (their lack of) actually making them better. :thinking: (cause increasing number values takes 12 months, right?)

Get ready for a longer season 22.

1 Like

Bit of a jab from my part… Its raining legendaries, but I cant seem to get rings this season… It’s pissing me off big time…

I agree, should have been both goblin and bounty

Oh god, is this like the mid-season buff/event? Does this mean we are only in half way of S22 and theres like another 2 month!??!

3 Likes