Season 22 Servers down

Seems to be working now. My party members were getting the same time. We were all mid 40s so we have been playing for a bit without any issues.

Now if I leave game and try to recreate I get an error

"There was a problem retreiving your season journey progress. Please try again later. (code 34200)

Best thing is that even when the game actually opens, when you get to Kanai, you just can’t get the cube. :man_facepalming:

Total BS. you’d think after 22 seasons they’d get it right!!! Can’t get in anymore.

Gotta love the launching of a new WoW expansion.

It’s clear that is the cause of this
all resources and fixes have to go to paying customers first!

Same, still down for me. I switched out my headset and the audio wasn’t working in game, so I did a quick reboot, now I can’t get into my already created character. Tested that I can log on and load up new games with my non-seasonal characters, but my new S22 character, I get the same thing. sigh

What is this garbage

1 Like

While playing on NA servers I got a message that “clan servers” were unavailable. About a minute later I got a message they were back. I tried using /clan chat but kept getting errors. I tried logging out and back on and lo and behold
 authentication servers are down. Welp
 I’m almost level 70 in Asia
 guess I’m heading back there for now. LOL
 Blizzard

All these posts complaining. Why would you have any other expectation?

Season start normally worked fine before. This is a new occurrence, at least as far as I know.

I hope you are proud of this crap you put out tonight
completely unplayable
LAME

2 Likes

Played for 2 hours with the wife just fine.

Yep this is a direct result of Shadowlands. Making sure paying customers get priority

Got some proof there champ? Or you just throwing shade?

1 Like

did thing from s-18 event. got back in

Log out of Blizzard app
Switch Region of the Blizzard Application to Europe
Log back in and start Diablo III
Open the Com, munity tab
Quit Diablo III, Log out of Blizzard App, switch back region

Tried to restart the client and now instead of those stupid codes, I can no longer retrieve any of my heroes. FFS.

1 Like

Lol, yeah, I made the mistake of restarting my client and now I can’t even log in either.

1 Like

Same here, Server Authentication: “Retrieving Hero List
”

1 Like

Finally logged in after waiting for over 3 minutes, getting the same stupid codes.

3 Likes

Same here “retrieving hero list” on North America. No issue creating adventure game on Europe s21.

1 Like

Still DOWN BLIZZ !!!

1 Like