Season 22 Servers down

Can do a campaign with seasonal, just not bounties or adventure mode. Same codes.

They always dong it up.

EU servers started without a hitch.

Same here - error 317002. FFS!

Ditto hereā€¦ I am saddened.

/sigh

This game is how old now and they canā€™t keep the servers stable??

1 Like

Every single season or expansion there are issues. They need a new hiring process.

Still down for me, been down for 30 mins. There was a problem retrieving your season journey progress (Code 34200). Cmon Blizzard

I gave that a shot and it didnā€™t work. I have friends playing as well. Maybe they got their games started earlier and just didnt happen to get kicked - as if its only affecting new games?

Damn one of the worst season start ever for meā€¦ Cant play.

i mean, wtf man. seriously? itā€™s always something with blizz, and theyā€™re will be no compensation neither

well restarting to get a refresh on npc items was a really terrible move for me now I canā€™t create a game and Iā€™m like everyone else hereā€¦ stuck.

This is a direct result of the launch of Shadowlands.

Gotta make sure the paying customers have all the resources and fixes.

1 Like

Estou recebendo o erro 317002 entre outros

Well error 34200 is back

Trying hard not to be stank about thisā€¦

Was able to get into story modeā€¦ played for 20 mins and now I canā€™t retrieve my hero list. Glad I spent hours perfecting my leveling method for this

Was in, constant server error but not kicked. tried to change from story to adventure, now canā€™t get back in. Sigh

Error:
ā€œThere was a problem creating a game. The game servers for your game mode may be unavailable at this time. Please make sure you have the latest Diablo III client by restarting or try again later. (code 317002)ā€

Restarted client. No change.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

You didnt happen to notice the myriad of other posts mentioning that the season game creation is down?