Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

And the effects seem to cause game hesitation and flashbacks as well as making it really hard to see monsters. Got to be worst seasonal effect ever.

2 Likes

You guys should check up on your streamers; the season theme is being exploited already on GR150ā€™s via a character creation bug/exploit lol. Great job!

2 Likes

I canā€™t keep having fun playing seasonal if the Seasonal effects keep changing the screen tint (almost like they change the gamma) Itā€™s beyond annoying. I find myself just stopping and waiting for the effects to just run out so I can keep seeing normally. I may not play more of this season. Itā€™s too annoying for no pay off.

Are we going to see some buffs that could make this Season a bit moreā€¦ memorable? Sure, this Seasonalā€¦ debuff was a mistake, but the Season isnā€™t lost yet, is it? (Still, better nothing than what we currently have)

Its getting tuned to be more accessible, and to not work in Set Dungeons. Its not getting scrapped, its not getting changed for something else. If that doesnā€™t suit you, go play a different game

You mean the S22 update?

4 Likes

Wish we had an update that removes this buff completely, not even 2 weeks of Season people cleared 150 under 5mins ( 2 mins maybe on last week of Season ?) and still abusing Season Theme, this season was a failure, not funny at all.

6 Likes

I think they actually do plan on trying to do something with the accessibility issues sooner rather than later. Making people actually sick is not good gameplay nor fun. Not sure when that might happen, but hopefully soonish.

3 Likes

Please Blizzard look at EU Barbladder in Saison:

150Clear with ca.1000Para and just Supportergearā€¦
Hope you do the right thing with this guys.

Nothing more to say, bb

3 Likes

It was really bad today, either Midnight or The Fog, couldnā€™t see anything.Can they just cancel the season nerf and give us double goblins or something?

1 Like

I actually wish they would do this to be honest. Going from crystal clear rifts to looking through a muddy windshield during a blizzard does not make for enjoyable gameplay. Double goblins, however, does, especially when I need deathā€™s breaths and/or gear upgrades.

2 Likes

A lot of people wrote about it during the ptr, but blizzard dont like to listen or do extend testing on ptr, so dont blame players, its only blizz fault.

2 Likes

Been the same way since they started the PTR. They never listen to the feedback.

4 Likes

Agree. There are already 150 finished with zbarb, season is over. Everything around seasonal theme was discovered and nothing changed, only: ā€œthank you for feedbackā€. It is no longer funā€¦ And now even new Blues are not doing anything.

2 Likes

Yes, you could always do GR150 with this seasonal buff exploit. Itā€™s rediculous. Blizzard you need to do something about it. The exploit has been mentioned many times.

Theres a new exploit found where a pet can also trigger the seasonal buff, so simply dequipping and re equipping the pet item/skill is enough to desync and allow you to solo clear GR150 with the exploit.
Not to mention you could do this anyway with kills outside the GR on normal difficulty and taking those stacks into the GR.

Edit: To clarify, this exploit works for Soloā€™s. In groups, players activate the exploit by desyncing their timers and being off-screen from each other. In solos, the pets mentioned achieve the same effect. This is in addition to the GR150 Solo that has already been achieved by a ZDPS Barbarian using stacks from normal difficulty maps outside the GR.

3 Likes

I dont play any other Blizz games, but have they ever screwed up this badly in their other franchises?

Game breaking code is pushed live and they just couldnt care less. What a disgrace this company has become.

I gave up after 1 day in this season and here is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xae2WNKfrLY - rank 1 everywhere with exploits

I dont blame players for using his, but almost 2 weeks now, and we have seen no action or response from bliz or blues!! Just a thanks for patienceā€¦

Well now a season leaderboard reset, will not workā€¦ People have to many gems 150 now for anyone to compete, paragons are to high, even without bottersā€¦ the season has simple been ruined by blizzard staff eating doughnuts and icecream and not listening!!

Great job bliz!!

5 Likes

Whee, and they gleefully flaunt their use of macros as well (nobody can salvage legendaries or use Kadala that fast legitimately - itā€™s physically impossible).

I really wish D3 had better anti-macro detection.

3 Likes

lol indeed, but i guess blizz will not see this

Trust me, they will. For internal reasons though, they wonā€™t likely be able to comment about it publicly.