Season 21 - Trials of Tempests: Double Bounties

“Hey guys sorry the seasonal theme was borked heres a feature to make up for it. Sorry it’s bugged too…” :man_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

I agree that the cost of “Law of Kulle” is too high. Reforging cost should be in line with rare upgrade cost, i.e. 25 units. 50 forgotten souls is excruciating…

Not “bugged” for me, working as intended. Ran a solo T16 on season act 2, and received two.
Came back a few hours later and ran act 3 on season T16 and received 2 again.

:cookie:

Many people are reporting it not always working including a stream I’m watching.

1 Like

One run got double, on the other got single.
Currently it is unstable, seems we do some PTR testing here.

2 Likes

Only worked once for me also

Try act 2 or act 3 again…

Oh the irony! :rofl:

Did full T16 run A1-5 in a public game on EU server. Got only ONE cache (insert WTF Picard Meme)?! -.-

3 Likes

I just did 1 bounty from act 3 and I only got 22 from the cache…at T16

1 Like

Made a seasonal character on Americas server and ofc the Double Bounties buff works there, but EU server is once again messed up…

Not only no new GR clears aren’t recorded in our profiles, but now we didn’t even get the Double Bounties buff.

Just Awesome…

5 Likes

Most of the times Single Cache than Double, really good job again!!!

1 Like

I just did and it still works.

Same. I just did a full round of T6 on my fledgling Barbarian and got 2 cache for each act. I just wish I had more DB’s and FS’s. But, those will come later. For now, I am piling up my bounty mats. I know I will be needing them, lots of them.

Try to clear those caches on Game servers where left the number_of_cache_dropping value at 1.

…and meanwhile, could you turn the type detector on wondering mobs to sneak attack (and killing) us when typing or changing skills???

already bugged, sometime you only get 1 bounty, everything about this game seem so bugged

1 Like

nothing new from blizzard again

aaaaaand its bugged on EU. Sometimes u get 2, often just 1 as usual… I gotta feeling not all of your servers are updated yet (may also be connected to the leaderboard issues) :-/

1 Like

I’m not too excited for this. I wasn’t doing much bounty runs anyways, guess ill give it a try for like 2 runs just to see 2 bags drop. This additional event literally will entertain me for like 10 min lol. Some players would love it and enjoy it more and run tons of bounties but for me its a bit lame. Glad to see they are trying, wish they made better choices though.

Meteorblade, telling it like it is. <3

2 Likes