Season 21 PTR - Organized DH Feedback Thread! šŸ¹

Thanks for reporting, TrepChains! And thanks for sharing, Drakiock! Ā 

1 Like

All of TrepChains talking points were good comments. :wink:

Pay attention Blizzard with the 2:57 time code against 4 pc bonus. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My three suggestions for the new set are.

1. Fix the bugs.

2. Let the momentum stacks decay after a 5 seconds delay.

3. Let the 6-piece bonus add something new to momentum f.e. 5% attack speed per momentum stack. An additional 10% damage per stack. Life per Hit per stack. Or 5% ressitances increased per stack.

Would like this.

I can move the thread to the PTR forum later so that I gets visibility once we test everything and list all the bugs.

2 Likes

Iā€™m noticing a split in the community, along the lines of whether or not the 4p should proc the 2p. Half want spin2win, half want something more technically challenging. Almost makes me think there should be a widespread poll. It would have to be hosted by someone with a lot of visibility though.

1 Like

From YouTube comments

Feedback from ThorsShadow is good.

They should make the Momentum stacks last at least 5 seconds. The primary shot from Strafe on the 4-piece should also stack Momentum, because the 2-piece gives Momentum on primary skill, the 4-piece makes Strafe shoot primary skillsā€¦ Why would it NOT work like that? Totally coumter-intuitive how it works now. The 6-piece should also increase Strafe damage.

The way it is now, this set plays like a WAY WAY WAY worse version of the old Whirlwind set for Barb, where you had to stop to cast Rend manually, thus destroying the flow of gameplay. With the old Barb set you at least had incredibly quick animation speed on Rend and so it wasnā€™t that bothersome. But the way this DH set works, makes it seem like someone designed that set, who didnā€™t experience the old Barb set or they didnā€™t learn from the mistake with that set (which is fixed in the new iteration to be fair), which would be sad.

Thanks for moving this Iria.

If you visited this post earlier, pop back up to the first post to see the testing results. Iria is keeping the top of the thread updated.

2 Likes

Last season people made similar efforts to test and suggest improvements for the barb set.
All of which got ignored.

Finally the thread on the right spot! Letā€™s try to keep this up on the list gents we need to be heard!

1 Like

I added several ideas that we can discuss (at the end of the first post). I can add more as people discuss and remove those that would cause unintended issues.

The Ninth Cirri Satchel
Hungering Arrow is guaranteed to pierce and also deals 450-600% increased damage.

Iā€™m wondering if only the pierce gains the 450%-600% bonus? Single target dps/dmg seems really crumby, but monsters can die fairly easy while grouped. This is mainly in Gr110ā€¦Iā€™m having a hard time in Gr115. I think dmkt was able to clear gr120 if not better, but Iā€™m not as good as him. lol

Edit: This was only with having 50% AreaDmg from Paragon.

Linking here for visibility

Few days ago I tried HA cold rune with pixel barb in 2 man setup and we cleared GR135 in 10 minutes. Really good rift (back to back battlefields) but with no power pylon.

I think this should also be listed as a bug. Since based on the momentum, this buff is supposed to work on all primary skills, instead of only 1 sill at a time.

2 Likes

i know some people love the hard play style on GOD setā€¦ but at least provide something for strafe to win fan to enjoy the next seasonā€¦ my suggestion is to buff this 2 crossbow

• vallaā€™s bequest
  • kā€™mar tenclip
    increase the damage to 250-300% each so we can play with NAT set, LON or LOD.
3 Likes

All Iā€™ve ever wanted.

1 Like

Can someone confirm how much the movement speed bonus is?

very well made topic, the only thing i want is: my DH spinning freely without stoping to recast anything, this is my definition of joy =)

1 Like

This is objectively untrue.

2p was exclusively based around fear, now works for charm, stun and freeze.

4p damage reduction got buffed.

Frenzy stack duration got increased.

The build could use more power to bring it up to WW/Rend, but itā€™s currently Barbs second strongest build and a decent off meta RGK.

Thanks for the thread/discussion/feedback! Iā€™m bouncing around threads grabbing all of this for the team.

32 Likes