Season 20 start date

Just a FYI on how the PTR is going, which effects season start date guesses

February 29th. How could they pass up that possibility?

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well spotted… 13 March start date seems more and more likely at this point

as of today the soonest the season can end is 3/1 (14 day notice and season typically end on sundays). which means 3/6 is earliest S20 can start.
They screw around and keep pushing themselves back and get into the windows of other ARPGs season launches and all it does is hurt us the players. If they had been able to get this season out in 3 months like they should have (so a 2/21-28 launch) they would have been a couple weeks removed from Wolcen’s launch and 2-3 weeks ahead of PoE, a nice little window of their own.
instead they are going to either start the same time or within a week of PoE most likely.
Haters and/or fanboys aside people that play both games are hurt by this and in turn the companies are hurt by this. For me the silver lining is it only takes 2-3 days to finish a season journey for me.

You can cross off the 28th/Feb as a start date since they have not announced the end of the season.

Now Nev is correcting it to March 1st.

Looks like my guess is going to end up right… new patch will drop on the 3rd and season 20 will start on the 6th. GG