Avarice Band
Goldwrap
Nemesis Bracers
Manajuma Set

Gems: Trapped, Hoarder, Enforcer

Skills:
Spirit Walk - Jaunt
Hex - Angry Chicken
Horrify - Frightening Aspect (for toughness)
Soul Harvest - Languish (for toughness)
Locust Swarm - Cloud of Insects
Spirit Barrage - Manitou

Passives:
Grave Injustice
Rush of Essence
Confidence Ritual (for the DPS)
Spirit Vessel

Cube: Barber, Gazing Demise, Mask of Jeram

My INT is 7100 - so no augments, no ancient weapon

This is a very glassy build if you’re not careful. Goldwrap is the only thing keeping you alive at low levels.

To fully utilise goldwrap you need continuous kills. Thanks to the new sprinkler playstyle this is now possible for WD.

I’d recommend swap out
flavour of time for squits
manajumab set for echoing fury and gazing demise
enforcer for multon gizzard
jaunt for severance
hex for bbv boogie man
frightening aspect for stalker
languish for soul to waste
cloud of insects for pestilence
rush of essence for gruesome feast
confidence ritual for pierce the vail (or leave it)
spirit vessel for fierce loyalty
gazing demise for wormwood
mask of jeram for sacred harvester

the idea is to rely solely on goldwrap trio for defence, get enough damage to oneshot everything t16 including using molten gizzard to prevent the miniscule amount of damage and keep squirts buff, then build as much speed in as possile.

Trust me once you get use to the playstyle you will fly. Tip: bind moving to a separate key.

The only t16 build that can DEFINITELY beat this is monk’s sunwuko WOL. That build simply have THE most perfect attack pattern and nothing beats it afaik.

The object is to use Manajuma for speed . Chicken+ Severance is faster from elite to elite than every variant of Stalker + Soul to Waste + Fierce Loyalty.

In-geom+Barber helps. But I don’t have either in hand right now. That’s what I use during non-season with high paragon.

Chicken and Severance is to get to the next elite. Languish and Frightening Aspect to keep you alive for 1 second it takes to kill the trash for the gold drops for defense. A couple of seconds for the elite (but at 7100 Int) you need Confidence Ritual for enough DPS.

If I can figure out the toughness issue, I’ll swap out gold wrap for Krelms. And boon of the hoarder for a defensive gem.

No it’s not in this case, close quarter & contineous kills will proc your grave injustice like crazy and you if you are playing correctly you won’t die at all. Think overall efficiency.

Also aren’t you using jaunt not severance?

Anyway I was just throwing in my two cents. Try it or don’t.

I have tried your version.

What I can tell you is that my chicken SB build is faster than every WD playing your standard build I’ve run across during seasonal play in public rifts.

bold claim about a build of which toughness still needs to be figured out. suit yourself

Im using the chicken set for bounty and rift keystone farming…

but for GR, personally not going for chicken.

Anthony Evans figured out the toughness issue - S20 WD T16 SPIRIT CHICKEN BOUNTYS ! Ultra Speeds Mundunugu's Regalia 2.6.8 Diablo 3 - YouTube

He’s using it for bounty only which is all about traveling speed.

He left out Nemesis bracer meaning you can’t optimally “elite hunt” in a T16 rift with this (but doesn’t matter for bounty).

Finally he didn’t really “figure out” the toughness issue but gears optimised for quick kill in solo. If it’s split bounty he’s damage won’t be enough for kills as quick as in his video meaning more risk surviving and if it’s any elites/bosses with nasty affixes it will be a tough time.

I used chicken spirit barrage to farm up the staff of herding. I liked it.

Testing out a variation of Chicken SB and it works great for T16 farming, bounties, and a GR variation … with just the right combo of speed and dmg.

5-piece Mundunugu Set (minus Helm)
Mask of Jeram (Pet dmg)
Endless Walk Set (Traveler’s Pledge/Compass Rose - dmg+dmg reduc)
Ring of Emptiness (dmg)
Goldwrap (Dmg reduc+speed -> NR+Bounties) or Belt of Transendence (Fetish shield -> GR)
Lakumba’s Ornament (Dmg reduc)
Manajuma Set (MS+dmg)

Gems: Trapped, Boon (NR+Bounties) or Stricken(GR), Enforcer

Skills:
Spirit Barrage - Manitou (Main dmg)
Locust Swarm - Pestilence (RoE dmg)
Soul Harvest - Languish (Dmg Reduc)
Hex - Angry Chicken (Movement)
Spirit Walk - Severence (Movement+Dmg Reduc)
Big Bad Voodoo - Ghost Trance (Healing + MS+IAS)

Passives:
Grave Injustice (Skill CDR)
Swampland Attunement (dmg Reduc)
Rush of Essence (Resource)
Spirit Vessel (Extra life)

Cube: Barber, Gazing Demise, RoRG