Season 20 Preview Notes?

Hello Nevalist,

You mentioned on 14th February that on the following week we we would receive the Season 20 Preview, but a week passed and no Season 20 Preview note. When do you pretend to release the Season 20 Preview notes ?

Thanks.

1 Like

3 post about that and no answer

Soon™

1 Like

Im here waiting too, but might it be that he/she meant that it will be out one week after season 19 end?

Have patience, chumps. The PTR for patch 2.6.8 only just ended past Thursday and the finalized notes with all the changes will be added to the S20 preview. So don’t expect S20 preview until they’ve finalized patch 2.6.8 for its release.

Besides, S19 is still running.

2 Likes

It maybe still running, but on the launcher it already says that S19 is ending on March, 1st.

So it wouldn’t hurt to tell everyone when informations are planned to be dropped an not just drop them. You know, something like a roadmap.

As I said, they’ll tell once they get the patch finalized for the release.

If you need a preview of a preview, check the PTR patch notes.

It’s Monday. Posts usually don’t happen early in the week unless necessary. The final day of the season is the 1st, which is this Sunday. I would expect the finalized patch notes to appear Friday, or possibly Thursday at the earliest. There’s still plenty of days left in this week to get a post up with the final patch notes. :slight_smile:

Last season someone put up the s19 and D4 preview and got rid of the s18 is ending details.

Now they are following the normal order of things in which s19 has to wrap up first.

You already have insight to s19 via 2.6.8 PTR changes. The only people that need the official preview are the people who recommend S19 play styles. Let Blizzard get that together when the season is about to end or right after. :wink:

Later in the week.
You’re welcome.

Even if nev has them done they would still have to go through proof reading before posting

So we still don’t know if S20 starts on the 6th or the 13th… what a suspense :sweat:

I suspect the 13th. Everytime a new Seaspn starts super close to a season end with a new patch its full of bugs. So here’s hoping it’s 13th meaning players can test things as it is LIVE and actually give NS goers a chance before everyone disappears to S20

1 Like

Hey Kinceks,

The Patch 2.6.8 Preview Post should be coming out relatively soon. We’ve gathered all the feedback from the PTR as of last week and are finalizing patch notes, localization, and coordinating with regions in regards to a launch date.

Should hear something soon!

Thanks again.

11 Likes
4 Likes

While I always appreciate feedback, I can’t help but think whoever is typing the word ‘soon’ out at Blizzard is having a laugh when they do. That word has taken on all sorts of connotations in that company.

2 Likes

Season 20 start date will be released on…
FEBRUARY 29TH ON THE LEAP BARB YEAR!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:+1:

1 Like

Soon as in today soon? or just soon?

Blizzard Soon…