Season 19 buff isnt working on xbox?

No pandemonium buff present on xbox for the challenge rift or for levels 1-10. No point in playing the season if the seasonal buff isn’t active. Watch any streamer on PC and they have the buff from the start.

Yes my game is up to date.

5 Likes

Same here man. Hopefully they will fix it.

2 Likes

Not working on switch either. Needs fixed!

5 Likes

same. no buff on Switch or XB1

4 Likes

Can confirm, nothing on Switch. Really bummed, been looking forward to this season.

4 Likes

None on PS4 either…

3 Likes

We also aren’t getting the pandemonium on the PS4 or switch.

2 Likes

I thought i was going crazy. Definitely not working on XB.

Edit: Restart your game after you make a seasonal character. Worked for me.

3 Likes

Resetting works…

1 Like

Thanks back to leveling.

2 Likes

I restarted my PS4 console and did not work. What system did you tried that?

he’s on ps4. gah stupid 20 char requirement

Restarting worked for me on the Switch.

It should work now or restart your console. Looks like they forgot to turn on the buff lol.

I just backed out of the game before starting S19, loaded back up, created character and I’ve seen 3-5 of the buffs so far…actually not bad Trash Mob assists…Dead Bodies falling is funny…and with the tornadoes you think a Wiz joined…they’re alright…

1,000 kill streak buff didn’t pop for us last night.

Also the other buffs and kill streak counter were acting weird. So looks like when it got ported from PC to PS4 they didn’t know how to do it properly…

2 Likes

I’m noticing it also, the buffs appearing in odd moments, like before or after they were supposed to happen.

it was explained in the other topic. When your kill streak ends, the pandemonium streak stays alive as long as you hit and kill the next enemy, thus adding your next set of kills onto the pandemonium streak.

Yeah normal Kill Streaks counter and Pandemonium Kill Streak counter (above your health) are separate and timed differently…you get more time with the Pandemonium streak…I can regularly get the Angels in a GR.

Thats some top quality blizzard work and explanation right there…

“hay guys here’s our whole plan for D4. Oh and we’re not telling you how the pandamoium buff works, figure it out yourself”

1 Like