SC Necro Cheating PS4

Getting lots of messages on PSN asking what is going on with the top 2 SC Necro leaderboard entries.

Number 2 guy has used a save editor and taken number 1 guys save and transferred to PSN account.

He has then done this a few times and has mass paragon points (they reset to 0 when you transfer the save but you keep the points!) hence the clear whith garbage gear.

Nothing will be done about it. You can see quite clearly he has cheated because his solo entry for number 2 clearly has associated itself with number 1 guy as it has “party member” in the solo clear…the servers doing the leaderboards recognise they are both the same save.

So yeah cheating.

1 Like

Only top 2 spots are cheaters? Consider your platform of choice lucky. Switch has several pages of cheaters at the top & it sucks.

Blizzard needs to do something about this on all platforms, not just desktop.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong plenty of people are cheating as in save scumming but these top two guys are using a save editor.

But yes Switch has even worse with hacked gear thus GR150 in 1 minute is the norm on their leaderboards.

1 Like

It’s pretty sad how that many people feel the need to cheat, to put their name up there. At this point, they are competing to who is the biggest cheater. :roll_eyes:

Best thing to do is create a legit community and run separate boards.

3 Likes

@ Ic0n0clast87

Unfortunately, creating seperate leaderboards for legit players is pointless. The cheaters would still run there. The only solutions would to be to fix the exploits or add in a way to detect when people use those exploits and place an indicating marker next to their name on the leaderboard.

Example: at the moment a HC character dies, the leader boards get updated just as if you just completed a rift, except it puts a skull next to the players name. if that player does revive thier character, the next time they clear a higher gr with that character, the leaderboard will verify if that character is eligible for posting. The server would then send a command back to the console informinng it that the save data for that character needs to be remarked as a dead character. So, they could attempt to revive, but the server/leaderboard would keep redesignating their character save data as a dead character. I’m still working out an approach to handling reforge exploitation.

1 Like

suggestion

If I play HC regardless I die at lvl1 or P10000 in season I will be mark as 1 death if I complete any GR 1 or 150.

So if I am dead 1 death… if I ALREADY complete Gr10 it will show 1 death icon… so if I am attempting any GR this 1 death will follow me… so the player can use save data or whatever it does not matter… reason if I complete GR50 I continue to GR70 it will ALWAYS show 1 death (everyone knows I am abusing save data or whatever you call it)

The only WAY to remove the 1 Death is to actually revive your character in halls of fallen. Because the game will FORCE you to save or overwrite that file. Players are smart they can always hall of fallen overwrite that file than do their magic again to save data BS or whatever. Sure overwritten that even when you die

now doing that smart move if you die again it becomes 2 death LOL or more forward… so in LB you see the greatest player with 7death we already know that answer.

If you play the normal way or the way it is suppose to be played you die you revive or hall of fallen you farm back the gears again… So if your fallen player dies at GR70 as 1 death, the only way way is that revive overwrite file to overwrite that 1 death when you climb back up again. If you complete GR71 there is no 1 death.

Anything else as mention above it becomes 1 or 2 death or more even you complete GR71 to stop expoliting save file or whatever.

because if any1 accept that death it means they LOSE that gears item equip on them. players can save scum that back or whatever it only flags as 1 death or more only if you accept that revive file & climb up is the only way to remove yr 1 death.

Players are every smart they can abuse USB :slight_smile: they can do that get GR71… than do their trick again get all their gears back than climb up again without that 1 death.

As mention before earlier as long as you use that 1 death save it OVER RIDES everything so once you load that file the LB will read it as GR71 1 death LOL although you have not even die in your revive file so the only way to erase that 1 death is to die again which now reads 2 death because you need to revive hall of fallen

PS: there is a big flaw in this system still let’s see if anyone can figure it out LOL

1 Like

Be it Switch or whatever…Diablo III has had its share of Cheaters & Modders to the point it’s ruined the game overall for a lot of players…current and former which a lot left the game for that simple fact…me included for awhile.

And it’s not just Diablo…as Overwatch has had its share…and a lot…of cheaters. The issue I have is that Blizzard went after those in Overwatch to the point of banning them. They have basically done zero, Zada, nada with ones who have infected Diablo with their cancer of Cheating & Modding.

Sadly there might not be anything they can or willing to do but if anything…this is one issue I have in the Top 3 request for D4…

1 Like

Creating legit leaderboards isn’t pointless when you see GR 150 on solo in less than a minute. It is easy to detect the legit players. This is in reference to the Switch version. PC is rampant with botting as well so their leaderboards are tainted as well.

That would require Microsoft, sony and nintendo to step in, which we already know isn’t going to happen. Reviving/reforging have been around since seasons began. Duping was also there, but they patched that since it was something they could fix. Don’t waste time thinking of what can be done with the current exploits because nothing will be done. At this time, I just want NG to be worked on.

Paragon locking causes the main stat, INT in this case to go negative. you have to level back to your previous level without gaining additional points for allocation. The reason they clear so high is because it is the same save on different PS4s. both PSN and diablo recognize them as the same so player one will start a solo rift and then player 2 will join after. they have used this trick on solo, 2 and 3 man. the team i played with last season were curious how they were doing this anx figured it all out and then ceased using it further.

This is important.

I presume you are talking about the cheaters in SC Necro on PS4.

They use the same save on two different PS4’s? But how does that work when it credits two different PSN accounts? (As seen by the them being rank 1 and 2).

Don’t you mean they copy a save and transfer it to another PSN account via Save Wizard? So that it is the same save but registered on two different PSN accounts?

I’m also intrigued at the Paragon locking…how do they do that?

The fact they can go intro a GR together still doesn’t mean they can clear higher than normal? Unless the mobs health and damage do not alter but they get two players to do dps?

I’m curious as to how they have cleared a GR116 and have amazing gear after day 2 of S18…have a look at the other enties and folks with 1,000 paragon who have played all weekend do not have as goos as gear as them.

1 Like

Not sure how but someone…posted a video a few months ago showing the loadouts of he ones and even at Rank 50 it’s insane…“Aris Exposes Diablo 3 Hackers on the Switch Leaderboards”…be forewarned about the language though; pretty bad…there’s even a white item someone has that does…1,000,000,000% Physical damage (yes a Billion)

Sorry but I’m not interested in Switch…not because I don’t have it but because it is easy to cheat on Switch. There are save editors that allow hacked gear with 1.000.000% damage, three socket rings etc.

I’m more interested in the PS4 version, which does not have a save editor that allows modded gear into Seasons but has this “paragon locking” and one save on two PS4’s etc.

1 Like

Well…I decided to do a search and the best place it seems for any and all Hacking Stuff is a site…paxhax.com…there’s a lot on there about Hacked Saved Editors and one discussion on Game Saves with some asking about Diablo.

And all I did was put in a search for 'How to use a Hacked Save Editor on PS4 and there’s a ton of stuff for games galore out there…it’s pretty sad

Yes there is a service called Save Wizard that allows editing characters in Diablo 3 on console but they disabled it for Seasonal characters…at my request.

I’m not aware of any others but there may well be.